"Sacred Heart" novena June 22-30
Thank you, Cindy!
Great stuff - thanks again, Cindy.
Especially necessary in these times. Thanks and may God bless you.
Perfect timing..Tomorrow my family is consecrating our home to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. We are having the Divine Liturgy in our home, and then prayers to the sacred heart.
(06-22-2011, 07:48 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Perfect timing..Tomorrow my family is consecrating our home to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. We are having the Divine Liturgy in our home, and then prayers to the sacred heart.
You are all very welcome!
God bless you.

voxpopulisuxx,  how wonderful!  Consecrating on the Feast of Corpus Christi.
The prayers are soo beautiful....enough to bring you to tears.
Ahh, most assuredly a holy and blessed day for you!
(06-22-2011, 08:02 PM)Cindy Wrote:
(06-22-2011, 07:48 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Perfect timing..Tomorrow my family is consecrating our home to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. We are having the Divine Liturgy in our home, and then prayers to the sacred heart.
You are all very welcome!
God bless you.

voxpopulisuxx,  how wonderful!  Consecrating on the Feast of Corpus Christi.
The prayers are soo beautiful....enough to bring you to tears.
Ahh, most assuredly a holy and blessed day for you!
What is funny is I am not Roman rite...and so I didnt actually know the feast day. This thing fell together on this date with no particular calendar date in mind on my part. It just happened to fall schedule wise for Father on this date!!!! WOW :o
Thank you very much indeed Cindy.
I really ought to develop a deeper devotion to the Sacred Heart, and this will certainly help.
:pray:

:w2go:
And you've got time to go get the book:

[Image: book-sacred-heart-120.jpg]
The Devotion To The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
The book on devotion to the Sacred Heart! Commissioned by Our Lord Himself through St. Margaret Mary and received, through her, His endorsement. Responsible for the early, rapid spread of the Sacred Heart devotion. Contains the Saint's life, her prayers to the Sacred Heart, the Sacred Heart Promises (far more than the famous "12 Promises"), and much, much more!

Pray the Novena to the Sacred Heart.  This is one of the greatest and most powerful devotions the Church has.

Thank you for posting the novenas, Cindy.