RCTV - CIA: The Rockefeller Foundation
(06-23-2011, 11:06 AM)timoose Wrote: Not really tin foil hat, at all ! The second video is with the investigator for the Reece Commission in the 50's and it was squashed by the powerful, but not before it was clear that this has been going on since the robber barrons started being philathropic. It is the propaganda arm of the NWO. When you have more money than the Banksters what is left ? What's left is world domination.

tim

I was kidding. Im the Tin-foil Prince after all....
The "New Order of Barbarians" that beatus vir posted on this thread also refers to the Rockefellers.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...827.0.html

A creature by the name of Dr. Richard Day is quoted as saying this in 1969.

"We can cure almost every cancer right now. Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute, if it's ever decided that it should be released. But consider - if people stop dying of cancer, how rapidly we would become overpopulated."

Henry Makow has a similar page on rense about Randy Engel's talk with Dr. Lawrence Dunegan regarding Dr. Richard Day's speech.  The page is titled "Smoking Gun! - Rockefeller Official Revealed NWO Plot In 1969".
http://www.rense.com/general84/d2on.htm

For sure, it can only be fixed by the Consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.
Quote:Our government has known this for years.

Because they are in collusion with these folks or owned by them. Take your pick.

One thing I found most interesting is that the Rockefeller Foundation itself was set up in 1913 in April. I wonder if this move had anything to do with the approval and subsequent Charter of the Federal Reserve Bank which took place during the Congressional Christmas Recess of that very same year! Looks to me that they were getting lots of pieces into place at that time. 

Kudos to Voris for bringing this up, but this is not new infomation at all. I could not believe that he actually brought up E. Michael Jones and showed a short clip of him. Although I don't think Jones is connected at all with Culture War Notes dot com. That seems like Neo-Con Central. For the record his website is Culture Wars dot com. Perhaps Voris got spooked in post production and wanted to throw the bloodhounds off his scent. I don't blame him. 

Speaking of Jones, I would recommend 3 books that feature Rockefellers and other movers and shakers of their ilk quite prominently. 1) Is Notre Dame Still Catholic?, 2) The Slaughter of the Cities: Ethnic Cleasning as Urban Renewal, and 3) Libido Dominandi.

Is Notre Dame Still Catholic? was first written 25 years ago and told the entire Father Hesberg, Rockefeller, Land O' Lakes story. There is now a 25th Anniversary Edition that is updated with the Obama Speech and Honorary Doctorate fiasco.

That E. Michael Jones is wrongly labeled an Anti-Semite and is on the ADL's Most Wanted List is what amazed me about Voris' even bringing him up. Sadly he is kind of a 3rd Rail. Touch him and you die. But, he did all the groundwork and research and should have been credited more in this piece. Also, he never taught at Notre Dame. He was on a tenure track at St. Mary's and was fired for his views on abortion. He was and still is,  Pro-Life.

(06-22-2011, 11:51 PM)kingtheoden Wrote: BAM!  Voris is starting to hit at the heart of the American System.  Hell will respond.

Let's keep him in prayers this evening - in fact - just stop what you're doing and offer a few Ave Marias.

It's really energizing to watch him grow, no?
(06-23-2011, 11:29 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Is Notre Dame Still Catholic? was first written 25 years ago and told the entire Father Hesberg, Rockefeller, Land O' Lakes story. There is now a 25th Anniversary Edition that is updated with the Obama Speech and Honorary Doctorate fiasco.

I noticed that Voris said the Land O' Lakes Statement happened in 1967.  The Winnipeg Statement by the Canadian Bishops happened in 1968.  In 2008, a pastoral letter titled “Liberating Potential” was issued by the Canadian Bishops that was in full conformity with Humanae Vitae but they still have not officially retracted the Winnipeg Statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnipeg_Statement

There's a petition to retract the Winnipeg Statement if anyone is interested.  You don't have to be Canadian to sign the petition.
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/retr...ement.html 

Just how is this a tin foil issue?

Rockefellers through their many foundations (ie. MacArthur Foundation) have blatantly given money to the Protestant Churches in Central America
and South America in order to weaken the Church so no one can protect the sheep especially via Planned Parenthood. The enemies of life are
the same enemies as the Pope as the same enemies as Our Lady.  Just a year ago, the courageous E
Haha no I'm sure HR knows it's legit, he was just joking with the tin foil comment.  I've been known to accuse him of posting hysterical articles in the past, that's why :P

Timely article on Dr. Day by Henry Makow

http://www.henrymakow.com/confirmedrocke..._to_g.html