Here Comes the Sun
Ten things you should know about UV protection

I just read this in Westways and thought I'd share it on FE.
:o Wow! I'm in trouble! No way I can buy enough for protection.
Pfft, I'll take the tan thanks. Look good for the Catholic ladees at Mass. Then when I'm old, wrinkly and look like leather I can regret it while I die from skin cancer.
I live in Australia, one of the sunniest countries on earth, and I never wear sunscreen, but I'm still as white as a sheet. Something's not right about all this. :p
Would really like to have a look at this file, could you please create some links. thanks!
The sun has never bothered me.  I don't use sunscreen.  I don't get sunburned, even if I'm outside in the sun for a long period of time.  Really, I think people worry about it so much.  All the skin cancer is probably coming from the sun screen and not the sun.  :laughing:
(07-06-2011, 01:12 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: The sun has never bothered me.   I don't use sunscreen.  I don't get sunburned, even if I'm outside in the sun for a long period of time.   Really, I think people worry about it so much.  All the skin cancer is probably coming from the sun screen and not the sun.   :laughing:

Around Southern California, people worry about it too little. You're really underestimating the sun.

Did you read the article?
(07-06-2011, 12:23 PM)madyaglow Wrote: Would really like to have a look at this file, could you please create some links. thanks!

Hello there,
what kind of link you want please explain.I will try to create some links...........
thnx.. ws looking fr ths...... :)
Back to back bots...  they must like the sun!