I took a serious beating from Satan. Please pray for me.
(07-02-2011, 01:31 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: Welcome home! It's great that you're back. Blessed be God!

May He love you always and keep you forever close to His most Sacred Heart.

:monstrance:

Thank you so much. -tears up-

I think that Jesus led me through this so I could see the folly of this world, because as soon as I realized I was just being scrupulous, all these falsehoods vanished from my mind as though they had never resided there.
(07-02-2011, 01:05 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: I wondered where you went....  :p

There is more rejoicing over one sinners repentence.....  

Also, you're Canadian right?  Now we have more....   :(   lol
Amen. Jesus is so good to us.

Yup, I'm a canuck. :)
Sister-in-Jesus:  I am just happy to hear that you're coming home! :)

Prayer for you.
:pray:
(07-02-2011, 09:41 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Sister-in-Jesus:  I am just happy to hear that you're coming home! :)

Prayer for you.
You're very kind. Thank you! :)

I'm looking at it this way: I've been Catholic since last Easter Vigil. I stayed homebound due to scruples for a few months, and then Satan gave me a terrible beating and I was very vulnerable. I told him to get behind me, regained my health, and was able to re-attend Mass again. :D All Catholics make mistakes, and unless you're excommunicated, you're one good Confession away to a closer relationship with the Lord, whether your sins are venial or mortal. Jesus loves us all and is eager for us to grow with Him, regardless of our mistakes. In fact, when we confess our sins, He forgives and forgets!

"Where sin abounded, grace abounded more" -- St. Paul :)

You have all been so good to me since I joined Fish Eaters. Thank you all for your charity and your encouragement.
(07-02-2011, 11:40 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote:
(07-02-2011, 09:41 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Sister-in-Jesus:  I am just happy to hear that you're coming home! :)

Prayer for you.
You're very kind. Thank you! :)

I'm looking at it this way: I've been Catholic since last Easter Vigil. I stayed homebound due to scruples for a few months, and then Satan gave me a terrible beating and I was very vulnerable. I told him to get behind me, regained my health, and was able to re-attend Mass again. :D All Catholics make mistakes, and unless you're excommunicated, you're one good Confession away to a closer relationship with the Lord, whether your sins are venial or mortal. Jesus loves us all and is eager for us to grow with Him, regardless of our mistakes. In fact, when we confess our sins, He forgives and forgets!

"Where sin abounded, grace abounded more" -- St. Paul :)

You have all been so good to me since I joined Fish Eaters. Thank you all for your charity and your encouragement.

You're very welcome. You would do no less for us, I'm sure.

Be at peace.  :monstrance:
:pray2:
:pray2: