Catholic communities
I heard there were tons of trads in the twin cities area of St. Paul and Minneapolis in Minnesota and also in Cincinnati in Ohio.  Is that true?
Re: dominos, cheapest ingredients, crappy crust and fast delivery.

I think they invested in advertising and the human capital to have the quick delivery part.

I used to order Dominos becz sodomites would picket it bcz of Monahan, so when I found out more about Monahan and knew he no longer owned Domino's, I stopped ordering it.

Mom and pop pizza joints in the East beat Domino's every time.
Wow, never knew Minneapolis/St paul had much of a tradmunity, probably have to go there some day if that's true.
I agree
sominos only seves dew purposes. Up here they r open late and cheap whch emans after a night of drinking and u need to eat no Ma and ps joins r open at 3 am
so dominoes did he trick
it's no good pizza it's just served a purpose perticuksrl for drunk freshmans
sip
for what is worth that's my take. It it's kinda a derail of the thread
sip
I'm not tryng to drl thrd, but there r some swwet zahs opn l8 l8 at nite with beer if u plan...

We used to have Uptown piza which was opn aftr bar clse.

Also, food is imprtant to kultur, the more wholesome ur food the better the cltr inmho, nothing like pot pie, yorkshire pudding and roast beef with mashed spuds
No argument here
sip sip
(07-10-2011, 04:28 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Wow, never knew Minneapolis/St paul had much of a tradmunity, probably have to go there some day if that's true.

From what I can remember, that area of the mid-west is called the "Biretta Belt".
(07-10-2011, 07:09 PM)NECatholic Wrote:
(07-10-2011, 04:28 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Wow, never knew Minneapolis/St paul had much of a tradmunity, probably have to go there some day if that's true.

From what I can remember, that area of the mid-west is called the "Biretta Belt".

You're kidding? I've never heard of that before. Fascinating.
Really
wow
never heard s thing about that. we all know about st marys kansas but hat wouldn't be considered that region of the states would it? Seems preety far
(07-10-2011, 07:30 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Really
wow
never heard s thing about that. we all know about st marys kansas but hat wouldn't be considered that region of the states would it? Seems preety far

This parish is one of the sources of all that, St. Agnes, which has produced of late two Bishops: Bishop Lavoir of New Ulm and Bishop Paul Sirba, Auxiliary of St. Paul. http://www.catholic-hierarchy.org/bishop/bsirba.html.  Another Bishop, friendly to tradition and a friend of the Parish is now the Ordinary of Duluth Minnesota, Bishop Piche.

In addition to these two, there are quite a few priests who've come from the parish who are invariably orthodox if not outright Traditional, including Father Zuhlsdorf.  The parish itself supplies the Archdiocese of St. Paul with about 10% of its seminarians, which is beginning to die down a bit since the passing of its Pastor whose spirit is very much alive, infusing a kind of esprit de corp evident in his students.

The man significantly behind the whole thing was Msgr Schuler who passed away in 2007.

http://www.stagnes.net/