Did Jesus go to the washroom?
I'm new here and this is my first post. After reading all the posts on this subject I can see that I'm not as brilliant, nor well-read as most of you here; so all I have to say is:

My salvation does not hinge on whether or not Jesus washed his hands, so now that's out of the way.  Isn't there somewhere in the Bible scripture about using too many words and too loosely - something like that.  Remember this, Jesus was a Jew, and he followed all 613 laws set forth in the Torah. There were laws about washing hands, and one of them was washing before eating.  Jesus was a practical man; when he and the disciples were in the wheat field there was no way to wash their hands, but he probably did so when it was possible. Those hypocritical high priests were just trying to pin anything they could on him, but he always put them in their place.

He's my Savior and I disapprove of such menial questions and thoughts questioning his hygienic habits.  Have some respect - He is your Lord!  I say this with love towards all of you, no malice, etc.; and I do have a sense of humor, but I think its disrespectful to conjure up questions about Jesus' personal habits.
(08-03-2011, 09:29 PM)VeeTX Wrote: I'm new here and this is my first post. After reading all the posts on this subject I can see that I'm not as brilliant, nor well-read as most of you here; so all I have to say is:

My salvation does not hinge on whether or not Jesus washed his hands, so now that's out of the way.  Isn't there somewhere in the Bible scripture about using too many words and too loosely - something like that.  Remember this, Jesus was a Jew, and he followed all 613 laws set forth in the Torah. There were laws about washing hands, and one of them was washing before eating.  Jesus was a practical man; when he and the disciples were in the wheat field there was no way to wash their hands, but he probably did so when it was possible. Those hypocritical high priests were just trying to pin anything they could on him, but he always put them in their place.

He's my Savior and I disapprove of such menial questions and thoughts questioning his hygienic habits.  Have some respect - He is your Lord!  I say this with love towards all of you, no malice, etc.; and I do have a sense of humor, but I think its disrespectful to conjure up questions about Jesus' personal habits.

Well said. Doesn’t matter.