Did Jesus go to the washroom?
But people wpuld of noticed. A wee baby never pooing.  And growin up.
Sop
of course not.
its not in scripture ergo he didn't poop
ever
even though he's like us in all things except sin.
what a silly question dk

::)
(07-02-2011, 06:36 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: But people wpuld of noticed. A wee baby never pooing.  And growin up.
Sop

Why the fascination with bodily functions?
This is all in good fun and sarcasm right? Right...?
considering the op, you cant be sure.
I'm serious
and it's an interesting question. I ne'er thoght about r before the laughter thread. And Melkite posted a good point tha CHRiST would bot have had most the organs of the abdomen. But it leaves some plms
of ounlord didn't go poopoo or pee pee becsus he was perfect. He did have heair hich is dead rght? And he did exhale which Amis what we donr need carbon dioxide ect ect
it's leadi to all sorts of interesting ideas
sip
OK fair enough> Catherine Emmerich said (I think it was her) that Jesus always had the same garment to wear, only the 1, made by Mary, and it always just grew with Him, and never solied. There is much we dont know. Emmerich knows much. Amazon has the books.
(07-02-2011, 07:15 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: OK fair enough> Catherine Emmerich said (I think it was her) that Jesus always had the same garment to wear, only the 1, made by Mary, and it always just grew with Him, and never solied. There is much we dont know. Emmerich knows much. Amazon has the books.

Did Emmerich also believe St. Joseph was a perpetual virgin? If so, fodder for the fire that her visions are highly suspect.
What a big evil fraud that Mohammed was!!!
Whatsvhis got to do with mohemet?