Otto Habsburg, RIP
My earlier post about this got buried, and I was worried no one on fisheaters really cared. Good to know I was wrong.

May he rest in peace  :pray:
„Wer ist da?" - „Seine Kaiserliche und Königliche Hoheit Franz Joseph Otto Robert Maria Anton Karl Max Heinrich Sixtus Xaver Felix Renatus Ludwig Gaetan Pius Ignatius, Kaiserlicher Prinz, Erzherzog von Österreich, Königlicher Prinz von Ungarn." - „Ich kenne ihn nicht." (...) „Wer ist da?" - „Ein armer und sündiger Mensch." - „Bitte, kommen Sie herein!" : R.I.P. Otto von Habsburg.
(07-04-2011, 09:00 PM)MeanGene Wrote: My earlier post about this got buried, and I was worried no one on fisheaters really cared. Good to know I was wrong.

May he rest in peace  :pray:

http://www.ottovonhabsburg.org/gaestebuch.asp?lang=en
(07-04-2011, 03:34 PM)St. Drogo Wrote: Gott erhalte, Gott beschütze unsern Kaiser, unser Land!  :pray:

This is awesome! Which movie is this from?

For those who don't speak German:

Capuchin Friar: Who is there?

Funeral officer: His Imperial Highness, Crown Prince of Austria,  Crown Prince of Hungary and Bohemia, etc etc... [lists the full extensive royal title, including his positions of rulership over various other lands, principalities, dutchies, etc], Archduke Rudolf of Habsburg!

Friar: We do not know him.

*knock knock*

Friar: Who is there?

Officer: Archduke Rudolf of Habsburg.

Friar: We do not know him.

*knock knock*

Friar: Who is there?

Officer: Rudolf, a poor sinner.

*the gate opens*
Requiescat in pace  :pray:

What film is the clip from?
(07-05-2011, 11:45 AM)Varus Wrote: Requiescat in pace  :pray:

What film is the clip from?

The Crown Prince
(07-04-2011, 04:56 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: Do the Habsburgs have a fan mail address?

(PM it to me, if it exists!)

gay
(07-05-2011, 03:14 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 04:56 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: Do the Habsburgs have a fan mail address?

(PM it to me, if it exists!)

gay

He lost his monarchy due to the Masonic order destroying it  and then becomes part of the Masonic Order's creation The European Community. He was not a chip off the old block of Blessed Karl for sure!
huh....