Otto Habsburg, RIP
He was my youngest daughter's godfather. He will be sorely missed on many levels. R+I+P  :pray: :pray: :pray: Eternal Memory!
(07-05-2011, 03:14 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 04:56 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: Do the Habsburgs have a fan mail address?

(PM it to me, if it exists!)
gay

What a slime, you are!  Truly amusing!  Your speak out the side of your mouth as would a 15-year old highschooler who thoughtlessly blurts out sarcasm to strangers.

- - -

"...the blood of all the Roman Catholic royal families of Europe flowed in his veins."

I find the Habsburgs to be a fascinating Catholic royal family, worthy of receiving a condolence in the mail, if there were an option to do so.  But, of course, royalty is rather inaccessible.  And I suppose that is a part of the added mystery about them.

(07-04-2011, 03:19 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Within that neatly closed circle lay all the major political dramas of the 20th century...

... von Habsburg’s wife, the Archduchess Regina, died in February 2010.

I know where you got this biography from! 

LaramieHirsch Scipio is just trying to rile you up. In my personal life I am kind of known as a shit stirrer, so I can say with some confidence, that is what Scipio is engaged in when he writes Gay in response to your posts. You can get all mad if you want, but I would imagine that he just thinks it is really funny and gets a kick out of it. Granted I understand that there are some frustrating things written on this forum, but the nice thing is you don't have to respond.

Even if you respond and are objectively in the right, it still isn't going to do much of anything. Take the whole DK/Scipio vs Voxpop fight. It is never going to end. Regardless of who is right in the debate when it comes down to it, DK and Scipio enjoy getting Voxpop all riled up and it is just a source of entertainment for them. He isn't ever going to win (whatever that may entail) because DK and Scipio aren't interested in debating with him at this point. They both know Vox isn't going to change his opinion and neither are they, so they figure they'll just have some fun with it. It's just a game at this point.

So my advice is to just walk away and let it go if someone on the forum writes something you don't like. Of course you can do whatever you want, regardless of what I suggest,but I thought I might give my two cents in hopes that we can avoid a ten page topic that amounts to a written version of "I know you are, but what am I?"
He's a dirtball
RIP Otto.
(07-06-2011, 11:14 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: He's a dirtball

LOL, monarchist with a lisp.

Let see, Leisure Suit Larry above wants to perform prostrations and kowtows to people that are no better and no worse than your typical family be that family in a trailer park in TX or a palace in Austria....no different....good bunch of men here...LOL

Bunch of servile dweebs.  Thank God they represent even a minority of trads....so like a micro minority of a micro minority....oh well, not everyone is cut out for the best of what God has offered us.

-------------------------

The above has nothing to do with Mr. Otto who I know nothing about except what has been posted in the news and the touching post at the top of this page.
(07-05-2011, 05:49 PM)salus Wrote: He lost his monarchy due to the Masonic order destroying it  and then becomes part of the Masonic Order's creation The European Community. He was not a chip off the old block of Blessed Karl for sure!

Yeah that is kind of strange, being what many call the originator of the European Community which was clearly the first step towards a masonic NWO.  Although it is now set up for the prophesied coming of the Great Monarch if that comes about.

Nevertheless R.I.P. Otto von Habsburg. 
(07-04-2011, 04:37 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I'm sure that even DK will appreciate the Archduke punching out Ian Paisley

Otto von Habsburg punched out Ian Paisley?  Literally?  Is it captured on video?  :)

I'm sure you mean verbally or with an article, right?  I would like to see that too if it's available.
(07-05-2011, 05:52 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: He was my youngest daughter's godfather. He will be sorely missed on many levels. R+I+P  :pray: :pray: :pray: Eternal Memory!

Wow.  Really?  So are you a member of the Habsburg Royal family jovan? 
(07-07-2011, 01:16 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 11:14 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: He's a dirtball

LOL, monarchist with a lisp.

Let see, Leisure Suit Larry above wants to perform prostrations and kowtows to people that are no better and no worse than your typical family be that family in a trailer park in TX or a palace in Austria....no different....good bunch of men here...LOL

Bunch of servile dweebs.  Thank God they represent even a minority of trads....so like a micro minority of a micro minority....oh well, not everyone is cut out for the best of what God has offered us.

-------------------------

The above has nothing to do with Mr. Otto who I know nothing about except what has been posted in the news and the touching post at the top of this page.

While I am not fully versed in the Hapsburgs, I figured if there are any Catholic-minded leaders out there, they are welcome on the world stage, as far as I'm concerned. 

And unfortunately for you, Scipio, the universe is goverened via Monarchy.  And on Judgement Day, you will bow to the King who rules you, whether by choice or by force. 

As for that fun rebellious spirit you so cherish, you'll find that in abundance in perdition, with the first rebel.  Let's pray you don't go there, shall we.