Otto Habsburg, RIP
Leisure Suit...!!!

The King of the Universe and a two bit tyrant are not at all the same thing....Perfection being a single ruler is great....humans being single rulers...are not,,,they are not even his choice, moron...

(07-09-2011, 12:22 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Leisure Suit...!!!

The King of the Universe and a two bit tyrant are not at all the same thing....Perfection being a single ruler is great....humans being single rulers...are not,,,they are not even his choice, moron...

Worm, these petty little insults you hurl at me...I read them, and see that little girl's face on your avatar who represents you, and I cannot but consider the idea that you truly wish that you were her!  That it is you who are a purple-haired little girl who can smack bubble gum and call people names with reckless abandon! 

Your words do not even read like a man. 

But at least this post--out of thousands of others you've wasted--brings to mind a question.  What makes Otto Habsburg a tyrant?  What deeds has he done wrong?  I would like to know, out of curiosity.  Actually, I am curious about two things: 1. If you are just being idiotic and generalizing in your cliched condemnation of monarchy as a whole, and/or 2. What deeds the man has done that might be considered tyrannical.

Perhaps I should talk over you, and ask the other Fisheaters?  I expect so little from you.
LOL...never said Otto was a tyrant...he could not have been since he was never a usurper....

Instead he was fortunate enough to live as a citizen...not a monarch

What I have said is that there is no meaningful difference between Otto and Billy Joe...typically
(07-09-2011, 12:44 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: LOL...never said Otto was a tyrant...he could not have been since he was never a usurper....

Instead he was fortunante enought olive as a citizen...not a monarch

Do you find that Otto Habsburg lived as a Catholic in this life?
No...I am serious in my condemnation of monarchy as a form of .gov  It is the lowest form and biblically it was not God's choice for us.

There is more...but you would not be able to understand...so that'll do.
(07-09-2011, 12:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 12:44 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: LOL...never said Otto was a tyrant...he could not have been since he was never a usurper....

Instead he was fortunante enought olive as a citizen...not a monarch

Do you find that Otto Habsburg lived as a Catholic in this life?

That is not my concern....he is finding that out right now....or a few days ago....I imagine.

Hope he did.
(07-09-2011, 12:55 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: No...I am serious in my condemnation of monarchy as a form of .gov  It is the lowest form and biblically it was not God's choice for us.

There is more...but you would not be able to understand...so that'll do.

Or is it that you are lazy, and you do not feel like putting any kind of substance behind something you've said?  Is it that you'd rather hurl sarcasm than conversation?

You type.  I will read.
Nah...this stuff is too good to spend here...right now....maybe at soem point in the future....but there is more than enough out there without me spelling it out for ya....my course is the advanced course....aim lower.
For those interested who live in the Chicago area, there will be a Memorial Mass for H.I.R.H. Archduke Otto Habsburg at St. John Cantius this Monday, July 11th, at 7:30 pm.

I just received the following email this evening.                         
Quote:Solemn Requiem Memorial Mass 
                                                      for 
                        H.I.R.H Archduke Otto von Habsburg
                          Monday July 11th 2011 at 7:30pm
                                    St. John Cantius Church

The Passing of H.I.R.H. Archduke Otto von Habsburg is a milestone
                                    of European History. 
You are welcome to join us in honoring his memory and praying for the
                                    repose of his soul. 

For more information visit the website:

http://www.ottovonhabsburg.org

(07-09-2011, 01:26 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Nah...this stuff is too good to spend here...right now....maybe at soem point in the future....but there is more than enough out there without me spelling it out for ya....my course is the advanced course....aim lower.

Pathetic.  Nothing but a lazy reckless slacker when it comes to defending what you think.