Otto Habsburg, RIP
Monarchy is just the way things work.  No human social organization can function long without it.  It's just that some Monarchies are more legitimate and just than others.
(07-09-2011, 09:59 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Monarchy is just the way things work.  No human social organization can function long without it.  It's just that some Monarchies are more legitimate and just than others.

This.
(07-09-2011, 08:18 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:26 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Nah...this stuff is too good to spend here...right now....maybe at soem point in the future....but there is more than enough out there without me spelling it out for ya....my course is the advanced course....aim lower.

Pathetic.  Nothing but a lazy reckless slacker when it comes to defending what you think.

Unfortunately you do not control the timing of my delivery.  Besides, as I said, you do not possess the mind for this.  When and if I ever do present my full argument, it will be for the few here that do have the ability, such as Vetus...and Jovan.  But I will not have my time table dictated by a simpleton in a leisure suit.  It will be at my pleasure....
Jovan and Vetus are here now, your Majesty.
See the post above yours....peasant
(07-09-2011, 10:28 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 08:18 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:26 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Nah...this stuff is too good to spend here...right now....maybe at soem point in the future....but there is more than enough out there without me spelling it out for ya....my course is the advanced course....aim lower.

Pathetic.  Nothing but a lazy reckless slacker when it comes to defending what you think.

Unfortunately you do not control the timing of my delivery.  Besides, as I said, you do not possess the mind for this.  When and if I ever do present my full argument, it will be for the few here that do have the ability, such as Vetus...and Jovan.   But I will not have my time table dictated by a simpleton in a leisure suit.  It will be at my pleasure....

Lol.  The idiot has spoken!
All I hear are beer belches, my liege.
monarchies are not all they r cracked up to be. kings heads creaked in baskets for reasons besides bourgous envy. monarchy is but one of any number of social and politcial organizational methods. it isnot the end all be all of them and history has screamed its deficiencies
sad to say human nature being what it is when a bad king is a king it is God awfull. period. but anyway monarchist or republicans or anarchists wont be ever convicned of eachothers arguments so why argue about it?
sip
The monarchist "movement" grows all the time.
Yes as does politcal movements.