Springfield MA priest found dead
Somethins not right here
(07-05-2011, 08:18 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: ...and why do the deed in a closet?  Makes no sense.

Um...yeah.  No note and no sign of suicidal tendencies is suspicious, but being found in a closet?  Who shoots himself in a closet?  That seems more like the place you put a body that you don't want found right away.  I'm not an expert here, but I hope they have done/will do a little more investigation on this.
I'm going to ask a guy I grew up with and is a retired Sgt. of detectives in the CPD. This sounds goofy to me. Closet might b saying something or it could be as somone said hiding the body after a murder. I'll see if I can find a picture because where in the head he was shot can tell alot. If I get some opinions I'll post them.

tim
(07-04-2011, 10:45 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: how do they know it was a suicide?

Thy can do a parafin test on the hands to find any residue  from a gun being fired, it would leave traces of gunpowder if he fired a gun. Unless he wore gloves.
(07-05-2011, 10:35 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Somethins not right here

I'm suspicious too.  There are a number of possibilities here.

In either case, prayers for this Priest. 
(07-05-2011, 01:50 AM)TradCathYouth Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 10:45 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: how do they know it was a suicide?

My thoughts exactly. And where would a priest get a gun? I don't think many priests own firearms. In addition, the character displayed by the priest contradicts everything.

A priest would get a gun at any place a free man would...imagine that....
(07-05-2011, 08:18 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: ...and why do the deed in a closet?  Makes no sense.

Thoughtful....less for the folks latter to have to clean up...
I thought of that. Br would a man so driven to suicide really think of that?
Guess so
but
what says it's a suicide? Did they do the tes on rhe fingers and allbthat jazz

No matter if it suicide or not....you could not have made a truer statement!

On that note...it would be interesting to know why they consider it a suicide....no note and all that...but ya know...it might be best for him and everyone else not to know...gossip etc.
(07-05-2011, 03:29 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:

No matter if it suicide or not....you could not have made a truer statement!

On that note...it would be interesting to know why they consider it a suicide....no note and all that...but ya know...it might be best for him and everyone else not to know...gossip etc.

Something to keep in mind is that the police might not be revealing everything to protect his privacy.