Status of Fr. John Corapi (Press release from SOLT)
Sedevacantism a banned topic?  Sort of like how Holocaust "denial" is as well.  They ban free speech for they fear the truth becoming known!  Why would heretics and scismatics be allowed here, and SATANISTS AND ATHEISTS, BUT NOT THOSE WHO DRAW THINGS TO THEIR LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS?!!  HYPOCRITES!!!   I'm staying.  I should not be banned because I did not know about that rule and Ill try to follow it as best I can
(07-06-2011, 02:06 AM)JPToucan Wrote: Sedevacantism a banned topic?  Sort of like how Holocaust "denial" is as well.  They ban free speech for they fear the truth becoming known!  Why would heretics and scismatics be allowed here, and SATANISTS AND ATHEISTS, BUT NOT THOSE WHO DRAW THINGS TO THEIR LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS?!!  HYPOCRITES!!!   I'm staying.  I should not be banned because I did not know about that rule and Ill try to follow it as best I can

I don't think this is going to end well...
(07-06-2011, 02:06 AM)JPToucan Wrote: Sedevacantism a banned topic?  Sort of like how Holocaust "denial" is as well.  They ban free speech for they fear the truth becoming known!  Why would heretics and scismatics be allowed here, and SATANISTS AND ATHEISTS, BUT NOT THOSE WHO DRAW THINGS TO THEIR LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS?!!  HYPOCRITES!!!   I'm staying.  I should not be banned because I did not know about that rule and Ill try to follow it as best I can
You should read more and study more about your faith. By your statements, bold as they are, prove ignorance and lack of respect for fellow posters.
(i am being as PC as possible)

(07-06-2011, 02:11 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
You should read more and study more about your faith. By your statements, bold as they are, prove ignorance and lack of respect for fellow posters.

It doesn't matter. He's 16. He is not allowed to post here. 
(07-06-2011, 02:12 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:

It doesn't matter. He's 16. He is not allowed to post here. 
Quite so. Quite so.
(07-05-2011, 10:59 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I'd like to see if Father Corapi sues Solt for defamation. 

A priest sue his own order? Is there a precedent for this? It sounds crazy to me: the very opposite of obedience.
How can I be 16 when I was born in late 1988?
(07-06-2011, 02:15 AM)JPToucan Wrote: How can I be 16 when I was born in late 1988?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRezY5_kQ83ThxaCs_LBlW...O8q1KbApjg]
Can you please explain what ON EARTH is ignorant about them?!  Ignorant of what?!!  If anything you're ignorant and in denial!  John Paul II kissed a Koran and asked John the Baptist to protect Islam!  John Paul II bowed his head when the Jews prayed for the coming of their messiah!  Jesus hates JPII he damned him for his crimes!  The only reason he was so charismatic was because he was completely possessed!  This new Pope supports condom use and is also a massive manifest heretic! He wrote the Old Testement does not point unequiviocally to Christ! So whose ignorant?  Tell me what Pius IX would have done with these heathens!