Status of Fr. John Corapi (Press release from SOLT)
(07-06-2011, 02:45 AM)JPToucan Wrote: I'm not 16 I was just kidding I just wanted people to say wow you know a lot for that age!  I was born in late '88 and I'm 21!

You know lying is a sin...
(07-06-2011, 02:41 AM)JPToucan Wrote: What makes you think I believe in the Dimond brothers?  Why don't you think I thought of it all myself?  And if the mods want to counsel me and tell me how far I can go and get away with, then I'll comply.  But if they just ban me they are not Christ-like.  I'm willing to follow the rules even if it attacks ONLY true Christians.  Before Quios Dios bans me, he should remember on those who forgive will be forgiven.

Just read the rules.  And I know what you wrote is not authentic coming from you.  You just questioned "your own words". Read upon real Catholic instruction.  And not clips from sedevacantists websites.
I'm not one of those everything is a sin kind of Catholics.  The faith is a way of life, not about stepping on eggs and OH GOD!  THE SKY IS RAINING SINS!  GOTTA RUN FOR COVER!
(07-06-2011, 02:45 AM)JPToucan Wrote: I'm not 16 I was just kidding I just wanted people to say wow you know a lot for that age!  I was born in late '88 and I'm 21!

Bloody liar  >:(

edit:

(07-06-2011, 02:47 AM)JPToucan Wrote: I'm not one of those everything is a sin kind of Catholics.  The faith is a way of life, not about stepping on eggs and OH GOD!  THE SKY IS RAINING SINS!  GOTTA RUN FOR COVER!

This has got to be a joke.

Folks, let's stop feeding the troll...
So what if I am 16 I am a genius for my age if I was which I'm oh God I dunno... I'm sure the under 18 thing wasnt to keep of 16s or 17s more like 12s.
This can't be serious. :popcorn:
Reminds me of a video I know of... :laughing:.
The Spirit of Vatican II is the spirit of the Catholic Church!  "...Whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven" CANT YOU PEOPLE READ?!  IRead the the bible!
(07-06-2011, 02:49 AM)JPToucan Wrote: So what if I am 16 I am a genius for my age if I was which I'm oh God I dunno... I'm sure the under 18 thing wasnt to keep of 16s or 17s more like 12s.

A 17 year old was told to not post any more as that would break the no-minors rule. May I add that he sounded more mature than you.

edit:

(07-06-2011, 02:50 AM)romanaround Wrote: This can't be serious. :popcorn:

Right.  :doh:
JPToucan sounds botlike to me.

JP, if you are real and are really Catholic, you surely will appreciate that reasonable criticism ends somewhere and becomes nothing more than screed.  Please reflect.