Status of Fr. John Corapi (Press release from SOLT)
Can I go to communion in spite of lying?  Recieving communion is a powerful sign of our unity with Jesus Christ and one another.
No, I'm real.  The Spirit of Vatican II is the spirit of the Catholic Church!  "...Whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven" CANT YOU PEOPLE READ?!  IRead the the bible!
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I THINK IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!  PLEASE!!!
(07-06-2011, 02:56 AM)JPToucan Wrote: PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I THINK IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!  PLEASE!!!

:pray2:
I depise the N.O., but traditionalism is driving me crazy!  I don't know if sede vacantism is true or not!  I don't know what to do!  I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place!  Before I die, I will have to pick a side!  What if Im wrong?  I'll be damned for all time!!!  Oh God help me!!!  Lead me to the truth!
I pray that whichever I side I happen to die on (it's a tossup), right or wrong, God will be merciful.
(07-06-2011, 02:14 AM)m.PR Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 10:59 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I'd like to see if Father Corapi sues Solt for defamation. 

A priest sue his own order? Is there a precedent for this? It sounds crazy to me: the very opposite of obedience.

Yeah he'd want to watch what he's doing.  The Black Sheep Dog wouldn't want his cult followers to start thinking of him as a wolf in black sheep dog's clothing.
(07-06-2011, 03:21 AM)mikemac Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 02:14 AM)m.PR Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 10:59 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I'd like to see if Father Corapi sues Solt for defamation. 

A priest sue his own order? Is there a precedent for this? It sounds crazy to me: the very opposite of obedience.

Yeah he'd want to watch what he's doing.  The Black Sheep Dog wouldn't want his cult followers to start thinking of him as a wolf in black sheep dog's clothing.

That letter seemed pretty damning.  I am surprised they revealed so much.  I don't know anything about this priest, but it certainly does not look good. 
Yeah the letter changed my opinion from being undecided.
(07-06-2011, 03:31 AM)mikemac Wrote: Yeah the letter changed my opinion from being undecided.

For me it was, I dunno, EVERYTHING.

First, the guy was creepy.  Gave off a bad vibe.  Seriously weirded me out.  It's the old, "Would you buy a used car from this man?" litmus test.  Answer:  "No" (Unless it was a really sweet deal on one of his "numerous luxury vehicles" that I could flip for a nice profit but I digress...)

Because in second, we have his house elf over at Santa Cruz reminding us that it's no coincidence that this all went down on Ash Wednesday.  NB here people, whenever they compare themselves to Christ -- especially right out of the gate -- it's a HUGE red flag.  HUGE I tell you.  Really, really big.

Then in third there's "Everyone's out to get me.  They all hate me but, hey, I'm protecting the sheep from Satan" b.s.    Again, red flag.  One soooooo incredibly huge that it blocks out the sun and all manner of vegetation dies instantly. 

There's more, of course, but they've been listed a hundred times already.  This guy was flying more red flags than a Mayday parade in Stalingrad...