Otto von Habsburg Was Hitler's Enemy Number One
Prague (kath.net/KAP) As "an important Europe-oriented and interesting persons", the Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg valued the late Otto Habsburg.  It should not be forgotten, "that he knew from the beginning, what Hitler really was", said Scharzenberg in an interview.

Already as a young man, the Habsburg aligned himself against the NS Dictator.  That the military occupation of Austria was launched under the cover name of "Operation Otto", indicates that "the Nazis knew that he was their primary foe."

Even the service of the deceased to a more closely integrated Europe is unforgettable, said the Chief of Czech Diplomacy. Habsburg had "fought most courageously for all our Nations and peoples, who were in his time imprisoned behind the Iron Curtain."

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...enemy.html
Another over the top headline...LOL
(07-06-2011, 10:03 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Another over the top headline...LOL

Ever eager to smear his excrement wherever he may// Pie hole arrives with a steaming handful without delay
DK, you see piehole on this thread yet?

Hey Barbark

When you ever gonna have a headline that is remotely similar to the story you post?

If you ever do, it will be a first.
(07-06-2011, 10:12 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: DK, you see piehole on this thread yet?

Hey Barbark

When you ever gonna have a headline that is remotely similar to the story you post?

If you ever do, it will be a first.

Go take a dump in someone else's thread scumbag.
The dump was the OP headline....I'm just the janitor.
(07-06-2011, 10:25 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: The dump was the OP headline....I'm just the janitor.

No, you're just a porculent goob with a stained white t-shirt in a bar someplace, who all too often volunteers information he mistakenly believes is useful information at the great price of having to suffer his presence in the first place.

Sort of a cross between Norm and Cliff Claven.
(07-06-2011, 10:50 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 10:25 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: The dump was the OP headline....I'm just the janitor.

No, you're just a porculent goob with a stained white t-shirt in a bar someplace, who all too often volunteers information he mistakenly believes is useful information at the great price of having to suffer his presence in the first place.

That would be a refreshing picture of trads as opposed to the homoerotic pic on your blog page of Sebastian the dancing pansy.
I had low expectations coming into this thread, but this thread has turned out to be surprisingly entertaining.

:popcorn:
(07-06-2011, 10:52 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 10:50 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:

That would be a refreshing picture of trads as opposed to the homoerotic pic on your blog page of Sebastian the dancing pansy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7LmpIjlHAO2XyvnQqJrj...YDz1sw&t=1]