Best Allergy Meds or Home Remedies for Hayfever specifically?
Yeah I've had some luck with neti pots too.  Even if they were first used as some sort of yogic practice.  Can't say you feel too glamorous using them though...
Thanks guys! Do netti pots helps with the lethargy/fogginess of allergies too or just the sinus symptoms? I actually got some Zrytec which works way better than the other stuff I was taking, so I’m feeling a lot better. I needed a quick fix for work but I might check out that netti pot for next year.
Oh, thanks for the suggestion, Pheo!

I forgot, I have one of these things from the last time I had a sinus infection and it works pretty well:

[Image: 300.jpg]
Bleh, I'm miserable with allergies right now. I'm taking Claritin but it doesn't seem to be helping at all. I just cough and sneeze all day.
(07-15-2011, 08:30 AM)Iolanthe Wrote: Bleh, I'm miserable with allergies right now. I'm taking Claritin but it doesn't seem to be helping at all. I just cough and sneeze all day.

Zyrtec and Flintstones Vitamins make a pretty good combination (I am deadly serious about the Flintstones Vitamins).
(07-15-2011, 08:37 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 08:30 AM)Iolanthe Wrote: Bleh, I'm miserable with allergies right now. I'm taking Claritin but it doesn't seem to be helping at all. I just cough and sneeze all day.

Zyrtec and Flintstones Vitamins make a pretty good combination (I am deadly serious about the Flintstones Vitamins).

Not sure if they have those here, but I'll look. Flintstones really??

I used to think "Beta Carotene" was the name of the Flintstones' daughter because of those vitamins.
(07-15-2011, 12:02 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: Not sure if they have those here, but I'll look. Flintstones really??

I have no scientific proof, but taking them seems to help my allergies. Often allergies act up because a lack of vitamins. I suppose you could go with another brand but they won't be as tasty or fun!

Quote:I used to think "Beta Carotene" was the name of the Flintstones' daughter because of those vitamins.

You were a strange child. 
It said "Now with Beta Carotene!" right under her picture. What was I supposed to think? I didn't question it.
(07-15-2011, 05:02 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: It said "Now with Beta Carotene!" right under her picture. What was I supposed to think? I didn't question it.

LOL!

Didn't you ever notice that all characters on the Flintstones had names related to rock :)?

And how the heck did you not know who Pebbles was?