Latin Mass back at St Mary's in Hagerstown Maryland!!!!!
All, this morning I had the pleasant surprise to read this in my Parish Bulletin at St. Mary's Church in Hagerstown Maryland.
------------------------------------------
... there recently has been an increased interest in the local region as well as the Catholic Church in the United States in the Latin mass... specifically, the "Extraordinary Form" of the Latin mass, as it is called.  The Archbishop has asked me, and our beautiful, traditional parish, to be the host site of a weekly Sunday Latin Mass in the Extraordinary Form.  Starting most likely in September, we will be having a 2 PM Sunday Latin Mass that will be available to you, to those in Frederick County, Western MD, and for anyone who wishes to come and experience it.  We will have several priests who will be coming on a rotating basis to be the celebrants of the mass.  [I will not be a celebrant at this time but perhaps in the future, simply because the E.F. Latin mass is very liturgically intricate, precise, and somewhat complicated, so I am going to observe and learn it first.]  I will keep you posted on these things as time passes.  Keep your eyes on the bulletin for more information.   

In Jesus through Mary, Fr. Collin
------------------------------------------
My only comments ... praise to you Lord Jesus Christ, praise to you Blessed Mother!  Praise to you Archbishop of Baltimore, Bishop O'brien for responding to the needs of your diocese.  Praise to you Fr. Collin for your fervent Faith and your love of the Holy Catholic Traditions.
As many of you know, I attend the Byzantine Ruthenian Divine Liturgy the 2 times a month it is offered in Hagerstown. Now we have the TLM as well!  2 Super Awesome Liturgies in Hagerstown, I almost cried!
Wonderful news, AxxeArp!
Excellent - I will definitely be checking this out.
Deo Gratias  :pray:
Deo Gratias
Deo Gratias!!!
If anyone knows Robert Sungenis, pass on the word to him.
Cool
I will post more information as it becomes available.  If anyone here is from the area, please attend regularly when it becomes available.  I believe this a stepping stone to more TLM's in the Archdiocese.  A regular strong showing I believe will incline our Good Archbishop to promote it more within the Archdiocese.

I am still amazed, the Archbishop has only been bishop of Baltimore for a few years and already we get this blessing!  He has been staunchly pro-life and I believe he had alot to do with the recently stunning victory over the Gay marriage bill in Maryland.  God bless our good bishop and please send us more like him!