Vocation test
T/k??

I had like 650 when I took it....  Heh. 
(07-11-2011, 01:35 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: T/k??
oh its shorthand for thank you. for the postcode I mean. :/
(07-11-2011, 01:37 AM)MaidenofGod Wrote:

Aussies are weird.  :p.  I always use ty for thank you.  Lol. 

And no problem!  ;)
(07-11-2011, 01:38 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 01:37 AM)MaidenofGod Wrote:

Aussies are weird.  :p.  I always use ty for thank you.  Lol. 

And no problem!  ;)
woah man.....I'm so tired- in the first place I meant to write t/y actually! ahh! wrote a k instead of a y ...
Yay, 646.  :)

Seminaries kinda suck here, though.
364 slight potential
Part of me wants to take it for the amusement factor, but I don't want to give out my info, esp if it will be shared with vocations directors.  I'm married, so I don't want to waste anyone's time.
This isn't some Internet web test thingy. It is actually used.

So I wouldn't use it frivolously.

Also, vocations are not personality tests. There are some clear indicators that one doesn't have certain vocations (especially for the priesthood), but other than that, whether one is called to the priesthood, religious life, or marriage is not something that is based on personality, but on God.
(07-11-2011, 03:59 AM)OCLittleFlower Wrote: Part of me wants to take it for the amusement factor, but I don't want to give out my info, esp if it will be shared with vocations directors.  I'm married, so I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Although it would be kind of fun if you began to argue that they should ordain you as a traditional priest! 
(07-11-2011, 07:34 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 03:59 AM)OCLittleFlower Wrote: Part of me wants to take it for the amusement factor, but I don't want to give out my info, esp if it will be shared with vocations directors.  I'm married, so I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Although it would be kind of fun if you began to argue that they should ordain you as a traditional priest! 

Okay...where's that exorcist...  :fish: