Where to live?
I'm looking for a trad central of sorts to move to someday.  Somewhere with PLENTY of trads to befriend.  I'm looking for guys to be my drinking buddies, plenty of girls to take on dates, and a Mass I could regularly make it to without having to spend the gas money for two or three hour trips every Sunday. 

Before becoming a traditionalist, finding the first two wasn't a problem.  But now, I've got to find plenty of Catholic friends who won't party too hardy and I don't want to mess up any future children by denying them the blessing of having a pair of Catholic parents.  This really sucks, at one point I would go on a date every other weekend (this lucky streak only lasted about 7 months though, so don't think too highly of my dating prowess) and I'd have parties to go to almost as often.  Now that I'm trying to take the whole Catholic thing seriously, friends are in short supply and my dating life is nonexistent.  So, any suggestions?
Personally I think I'd go with a big-ish city. I'm guessing you have the sort of job you can get a position anywhere? I'd probably go with NYC. I know there are several Trad parishes in NYC proper, one in suburban NY, quite an active Trad community nearby in Connecticut (where I live) and an FSSP church in New Jersey. The northeast, while one of the most liberal areas of the country, is also historically the most heavily Catholic... in terms of finding good Catholic men as drinking buddies, the international headquarters of the Knights of Columbus is in New Haven, Connecticut  :)
Boston's nice but other than Mary Immaculate of Lourdes (beautiful church, lovely parish) the Cathedral of the Holy Cross Trad community in the heart of the city left me feeling a little sad... I'm 24 and was one of the only non-grey heads in the little basement chapel for Sunday morning Mass.
I think St. Louis also has a pretty good Trad community... Anyone have info on other regions of the country?

What I think we really need to do is take up a collection to buy our own island so we can all be together in one place. Fishytopia  :fish2:
How about the twin cities in Minnesota?  We have a major diocesan TLM where a suspected Eucharistic miracle just took place (St Augustines) and an SSPX (Immaculate Heart of Mary) and the cold elimnates things like scorpions and tarantulas, we don't get sizeable earthquakes or hurricanes or volcanos, and there's lots of beer drinking. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
No scorpions or tarantulas? I'm sorry but that's a deal-breaker for me...  :laughing:
Canada, we have it all.
(07-12-2011, 02:25 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Canada, we have it all.

Canada...the land the Spanish poets called the "Ca de Na" or the "Cape of Nothing" 
(07-12-2011, 02:27 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:

Canada...the land the Spanish poets called the "Ca de Na" or the "Cape of Nothing" 

heretical myth.
Kansas City and it's surrounding areas roll pretty deep in Catholics.  Those Trads, my friend, KNOW how to party!    :) :margarita: :beer: :champagne: :wine:
(07-12-2011, 02:28 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 02:27 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:

heretical myth.

LausTibiChriste, Hammer of Heretics.

Besides, take a look at this amazing series of commercials that all of us Canadians know and love.  No coincidence that the Ben Franklin looking guy got it all wrong.

Personally, I'd buy a Greek island and move there.

They must be cheap now.