Where to live?
Does It have  to be the states? Maybe this guy can't immigrate. I mean he's no a while or mohamadans or a faggot
so immigrating to Canada may not be an option
sip

(08-07-2011, 11:46 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Does It have  to be the states? Maybe this guy can't immigrate. I mean he's no a while or mohamadans or a faggot
sip

I like buying and selling guns.  Its legal in my state and many other states, but not many trads here.  Canada is not gun friendly.  Guns are just one issue to tackle. 
(08-07-2011, 10:34 PM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 11:46 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Does It have  to be the states? Maybe this guy can't immigrate. I mean he's no a while or mohamadans or a faggot
sip
Canada is not gun friendly. 

Long guns are not really a problem. It's hand guns and CC. Good luck, tho'. I still recommend the KC area on all counts.
Idaho has a TLM community in both Post Falls and Couer D'Alene. I think you can own and carry a gun there, but the only drawback may be mighty cold winters.
(08-08-2011, 12:46 AM)CrusaderKing Wrote: Idaho has a TLM community in both Post Falls and Couer D'Alene. I think you can own and carry a gun there, but the only drawback may be mighty cold winters.

Idaho is a 'shall issue' State.
(07-11-2011, 04:30 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: How about the twin cities in Minnesota?  We have a major diocesan TLM where a suspected Eucharistic miracle just took place (St Augustines) and an SSPX (Immaculate Heart of Mary) and the cold elimnates things like scorpions and tarantulas, we don't get sizeable earthquakes or hurricanes or volcanos, and there's lots of beer drinking. 

What's the cost of living there, eh?  The hot humid summers here are really tiresome.
North Dakota is a lovely state.  Really, really :)
Minnesota and North Dakota are both 'shall issue', but again the cold winters need to be factored in. :)
Colorado Springs area. Nitelife is pretty rotten, though.

Good gun culture and, well, it's Colorado. Oh, lest I forget, my home:

http://cosfssp.org/

My daughter just turned 18, but College Catholic and His Majesty the Harlequin King are the only ones allowed to court her. But I think HK is betrothed. And CC has a lady.

So that leaves no one.
(09-29-2011, 09:31 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Colorado Springs area. Nitelife is pretty rotten, though.

Good gun culture and, well, it's Colorado. Oh, lest I forget, my home:

http://cosfssp.org/

My daughter just turned 18, but College Catholic and His Majesty the Harlequin King are the only ones allowed to court her. But I think HK is betrothed. And CC has a lady.

So that leaves no one.

Heinrich, did you go there when Fr. Fritschen was pastor?