Where to live?
I'm not a fan of humidity.

I don't mind the heat or cold, just the humidity.  My health isn't so great in the humidity.
Kiev, Budapest or Slovakia. Just thinking outside the box here.
(09-30-2011, 01:21 AM)ggreg Wrote: Kiev, Budapest or Slovakia. Just thinking outside the box here.

But where in Slovakia? :laughing:
(07-11-2011, 04:30 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: How about the twin cities in Minnesota?  We have a major diocesan TLM where a suspected Eucharistic miracle just took place (St Augustines) and an SSPX (Immaculate Heart of Mary) and the cold elimnates things like scorpions and tarantulas, we don't get sizeable earthquakes or hurricanes or volcanos, and there's lots of beer drinking. 

Yeah but Saint Paul ~ not Minneapolis....their ain’t nothing “twin” about our cities.  :laughing: BUT SERIOUSLY ST. PAUL ROCKS.

EDIT: Oh, you said no humidity. We lose.  :(
(09-29-2011, 09:07 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Minnesota and North Dakota are both 'shall issue', but again the cold winters need to be factored in. :)

We have a bad rep for winter.  I think there are other states that have worse weather. 
(09-30-2011, 01:23 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 01:21 AM)ggreg Wrote: Kiev, Budapest or Slovakia. Just thinking outside the box here.

Again, need TLM, need guns, need homeschooling/religious schooling, plenty of trad drinking buddies, trad girls.
(09-30-2011, 10:00 AM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 01:23 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Again, need TLM, need guns, need homeschooling/religious schooling, plenty of trad drinking buddies, trad girls.

Kansas City, my man, Kansas City! I'm sure WRC will take you out for your first drink at Harling's, that bar I mentioned. He knows where it is! :laughing:
North Carolina is a shall issue state
and has 4 every Sunday diocesan TLM's and 2 Sunday SSPX chapels.

Drink is now allowed here in most counties.
(09-30-2011, 04:48 PM)dan hunter Wrote: North Carolina is a shall issue state
and has 4 every Sunday diocesan TLM's and 2 Sunday SSPX chapels.

Drink is now allowed here in most counties.

Yeah, but KC has three parishes with daily TLM's, so there! :laughing:
(09-29-2011, 11:47 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: Heinrich, did you go there when Fr. Fritschen was pastor?

Fr. Dupre is in CO Springs at the moment, right? He used to be the third priest where I go now. I actually ran into him twice in Colorado. He is a really funny guy.