Were the Bourbon Kings really Catholic?
I know
sip
Interesting all round though
(07-13-2011, 10:26 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 10:23 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I know that. But if IRS bwxssue the French king didn't co secrate his nation as told why would it b slowed to spread?
I dunno I'm just tryin to figure ir out
sip

We can only speculate.

Perhaps the revolutionaries in France would stay in the closet and slowly begin to disappear. Perhaps this would in turn discourage fellow revolutionaries elsewhere. Again, we can only speculate.

In the late XVIIIth century, the kingdom of France was the most powerful country of the world. Once this country was striken by God because of its disobedience, of course the rest of the world had to undergo some repercussions, of which the main ones in Europe were the napoleonic wars.
When the US will be chastized, will the rest of the planet stay immune? Certainly not.
(07-13-2011, 04:49 PM)maso Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 10:26 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 10:23 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I know that. But if IRS bwxssue the French king didn't co secrate his nation as told why would it b slowed to spread?
I dunno I'm just tryin to figure ir out
sip

We can only speculate.

Perhaps the revolutionaries in France would stay in the closet and slowly begin to disappear. Perhaps this would in turn discourage fellow revolutionaries elsewhere. Again, we can only speculate.

In the late XVIIIth century, the kingdom of France was the most powerful country of the world.

This is why Britain kicked France's butt on 5 different continents during the 7 Years War?
mmmmmmm

since we r chatting.
sip
so a king not consecrating his nation to sacred heart causes revolutions which touch even nations not under its sphere. yet a king a couple hundred years before in a nation frances enemy rises against the church and sizes her lands and people, wages war on th echurch, and essentially splits christendom apart. and instead of a chatsiment the brits get a golden world empire but on the backs of catholics
sip
mmmm
justice the devine way no doubt
perhaps theres a tad bit more to it
sip
(07-13-2011, 04:55 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: mmmmmmm

since we r chatting.
sip
so a king not consecrating his nation to sacred heart causes revolutions which touch even nations not under its sphere. yet a king a couple hundred years before in a nation frances enemy rises against the church and sizes her lands and people, wages war on th echurch, and essentially splits christendom apart. and instead of a chatsiment the brits get a golden world empire but on the backs of catholics
sip
mmmm
justice the devine way no doubt
perhaps theres a tad bit more to it
sip

I agree. The "France had it coming theory" based on the traditional guilt complex is naive. The fact is, England was tolerant towards Freemasons, Jews and Calvinsts whereas France wasn't, hence France got "punished" by high finance and satan, not God.