A German Parish in the Archdiocese of Freiburg Goes into Schism
(07-12-2011, 11:00 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: Ironic that The "unspeakable division of Christianity" has resulted in further division for them... ::)

Oops...

In truth, though, people like them believe in an invisible Church of true believers so these ecclesial divisions are only superficial and contingent.
(07-13-2011, 09:51 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 11:00 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: Ironic that The "unspeakable division of Christianity" has resulted in further division for them... ::)

Oops...

In truth, though, people like them believe in an invisible Church of true believers so these ecclesial divisions are only superficial and contingent.

kreuz.net suggests that the SSPX should go there and have a regular Mass if that's the case.
(07-12-2011, 05:54 AM)JMartyr Wrote: How do you revolt against Schonborn?  ???
I wonder that as well. Schonborn has gone from being the "conservative" hero to being an arch modernist. If you revolt against Schonborn, you must be an anabaptist or something.
(07-13-2011, 01:40 PM)TeaGuyTom Wrote:
I wonder that as well. Schonborn has gone from being the "conservative" hero to being an arch modernist. If you revolt against Schonborn, you must be an anabaptist or something.

Apparently, he's planning on ahnging the ringleaders, somehow.

It's interesting thtat he still plays well to neo-cons, and aware of this, he promotes things like Medgugoogoo.... and enjoys the support of scumbags like Mark Shea, but I digress.

Think of Casablanca, "I"m shocked, shocked that there's rebellion in my Diocese, round up the usual suspects"

"Your Grace, here are your fees for speaking at "We Are Church.""

"Oh, thank you"

You become a Traditionalist ;)