The Blood of Christ
(08-07-2011, 03:47 AM)wulfrano Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 04:00 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 10:10 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 09:39 AM)Peter J Wrote: My question is: isn't there a sedevacantist forum out there somewhere? Why don't the sedes just say "So, FE doesn't allow discussion of sedevacantism? OK, no big deal, we'll just take our business elsewhere."

I don't know of a forum that is dedicated to it, but the topic is allowed at CathInfo and there are a lot of sede members there. The topic is also allowed at Trentforum.  So there are places people can go to discuss it.

I vote for Pope Pius XIII.

I take that back.  A successor to Pius XII is impossible. Plus the fact that a crackpot might decide to get himself elected any which way and usurp the name.

Of course you have to take that back! If you didn't, you would have a hard time defending your claim to be a member of one of only two churches left in the world that has valid sacraments.  The Hell's Angels motorcycle club have an elite club in their ranks called the 1%ers.  You belong to a much more elite club the, .000001%ers.
(08-07-2011, 03:59 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 03:47 AM)wulfrano Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 04:00 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 10:10 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 09:39 AM)Peter J Wrote: My question is: isn't there a sedevacantist forum out there somewhere? Why don't the sedes just say "So, FE doesn't allow discussion of sedevacantism? OK, no big deal, we'll just take our business elsewhere."

I don't know of a forum that is dedicated to it, but the topic is allowed at CathInfo and there are a lot of sede members there. The topic is also allowed at Trentforum.  So there are places people can go to discuss it.

I vote for Pope Pius XIII.

I take that back.  A successor to Pius XII is impossible. Plus the fact that a crackpot might decide to get himself elected any which way and usurp the name.

Of course you have to take that back! If you didn't, you would have a hard time defending your claim to be a member of one of only two churches left in the world that has valid sacraments.  The Hell's Angels motorcycle club have an elite club in their ranks called the 1%ers.  You belong to a much more elite club the, .000001%ers.

I'm very bad at mathematics.  Those are simply nominal numbers given in order to understand that "many are called but few are chosen".