Any positive news, news that makes one happy, content, makes one shout aloud
I'm going on vacation next week.  Going to finally get to see Yellowstone National Park.  :metal:

Also, last week my wife and I saw a bear down the road from our house.  Most people would say this is bad news, but we thought it was really cool.  Not everyday you get to see a bear. 
(07-19-2011, 03:14 AM)SpiderDweeb Wrote: I'm going on vacation next week.  Going to finally get to see Yellowstone National Park.  :metal:

Also, last week my wife and I saw a bear down the road from our house.  Most people would say this is bad news, but we thought it was really cool.  Not everyday you get to see a bear. 

Tell him I'm ready for a fight.
(07-19-2011, 03:23 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 03:14 AM)SpiderDweeb Wrote: I'm going on vacation next week.  Going to finally get to see Yellowstone National Park.  :metal:

Tell him I'm ready for a fight.
I ran into one several years ago in the high Sierras at night.  He was coming up the narrow trail I was hiking down...All in all it could have gone down a lot worse than how it did, particularly since all I had was a walking stick and a little flashlight in my pocket.

Only later did a local tell me that park rangers had been relocating "problem" bears from Yosemite down to more remote areas.  Well, learned my lesson.
I found my shoe polish! Now my black shoes are clean and shiny! :D

I know that excites all of you.
(07-19-2011, 04:52 AM)Raskolnikov Wrote: I found my shoe polish! Now my black shoes are clean and shiny! :D

I know that excites all of you.

Kiwi?

I sniff Kiwi polish because it makes me feel like more of a man.
A young man from my country is leaving tonight to enter the Franciscans of the Immaculate, and I am entering the traditional teaching Dominicans just before Christmas.

Pray for us! :)
Going Home to Dublin soon to see family and catch up with all the baby nieces.My Bro has a new and better job which is good as he has 3 little girls to look after...and his DH of course.

And I'm pretty excited to teach College this fall..Not for the first time but this time it's full time which really rocks my world at the moment.
(07-19-2011, 08:25 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: Going Home to Dublin soon to see family and catch up with all the baby nieces.My Bro has a new and better job which is good as he has 3 little girls to look after...and his DH of course.

And I'm pretty excited to teach College this fall..Not for the first time but this time it's full time which really rocks my world at the moment.

You have the coolest avatars I've ever seen on an internet forum.  I like the way you always mix them up.  Do you create them yourself?
(07-19-2011, 08:42 AM)SpiderDweeb Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 08:25 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: Going Home to Dublin soon to see family and catch up with all the baby nieces.My Bro has a new and better job which is good as he has 3 little girls to look after...and his DH of course.

You have the coolest avatars I've ever seen on an internet forum.  I like the way you always mix them up.  Do you create them yourself?

Na,I usually just save any odd or interesting pics I come across although I am a Photo-shop wiz and could easily create something niffty.Too lazy however. I'd rather go hunting for eggs.Which reminds me....I have a follow up vid to make...
Other good news!  Our escaped Bengal cat,who has never been out of doors,came back last night.....with a mouse in tow, whom see proceeded to beat about the kitchen rug with gay abandon.We have out-door cats but Bengal's,being partly wild in their make-up often don't return.Our's is pregnant however and is eating us out of house and home and this,I'm guessing,is why she came back.