Any positive news, news that makes one happy, content, makes one shout aloud
Good personal news: My wife and to-be-born daughter continue to be healthy.

Other good news: Chaput chosen to lead the Archidiocese of Philadelphia.  (In Denver, among other things, he invited the FSSP).
More good news for likkle ol me. Finally found an Archery shop that had the skills and folk to re-fit my hunting bow.I pick it up tomorrow or maybe even this evening!
(07-19-2011, 09:15 AM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: Good personal news: My wife and to-be-born daughter continue to be healthy.

Other good news: Chaput chosen to lead the Archidiocese of Philadelphia.  (In Denver, among other things, he invited the FSSP).

Oh yes, this is particularly good news.  May they continue to be healthy!
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Good News?..............in this vale of tears, pleaseeeeeee      :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What is this? A "think positive" thread?
(07-19-2011, 10:50 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: What is this? A "think positive" thread?

Every so often, we need to be reminded that there are good things out there, whether it getting a good tomato crop or announcing a child's birth or winning the Indy 500.
(07-19-2011, 11:36 AM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 10:50 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: What is this? A "think positive" thread?

Every so often, we need to be reminded that there are good things out there, whether it getting a good tomato crop or announcing a child's birth or winning the Indy 500.

Fish for you! Well said.

Also, I got a PT job in a liquor store. Should help me pay off some bills that I imprudently accumulated.
The good news is that Laus is in the Canadian Navy and Im an American that thankfully doesn't have to have my freedoms protected by Canadians! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
How about:

Quis is doing okay!  :)
(07-20-2011, 12:56 PM)salus Wrote: The good news is that Laus is in the Canadian Navy and Im an American that thankfully doesn't have to have my freedoms protected by Canadians! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think I am thinking the same thing everyone is: Canada has a navy?