The worst
I'm not a picky eater at all but the slightest whiff of Miracle Whip makes me physically ill :laughing:
(07-20-2011, 08:43 AM)kayla_veronica Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 06:10 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 09:37 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: I hate mayo...If I accidentally order something with mayo on it, I can’t eat it, even if starving. Same with sour cream. Cream cheese to a lesser degree.

Ditto, that and it's fake cousin Miracle Whip.

Funnily enough, I can handle miracle whip on tuna fish sandwiches, but that’s IT (in fact I love tuna fish sandwiches)

Yes, if you make them yourselves. 

Don't make Kayla a tuna fish sandwich.  Her head will spin around and she'll do a crabwalk.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Gaaah! Tuna fish in any form!  :o In fact, any fish. Any seafood at all! Lima beans. Cilantro. And custard. Oh, and any macaroni-beans-hamburger combination, regardless of whether it's called goulash or chili-mac.  :puke:
Oatmeal is pretty bad.
Oatmeal is good if you use whole milk.  Try using 2%, skim, or water and it becomes rather boring.
Nobody's mentioned haggis? :puke:  I've actually never had it, but I can tell from reading about it, it would be on my "no" list.

Pho, the Viet Namese soup, is unutterably nasty.  Egg salad.  Miracle Whip.  Smoked salmon.

Also, once in Hawaii, I had these clear noodles....think "Gummi Worms" - blech. Anybody know what they are called?
Oh, I just thought of one!  Google pics are too nasty, look at your own risk.

Balut.
(07-20-2011, 09:20 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote: Oh, I just thought of one!  Google pics are too nasty, look at your own risk.

Balut.

Ok, definitely an acquired taste.  But have you actually had it?
(07-20-2011, 09:30 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 09:20 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote: Oh, I just thought of one!  Google pics are too nasty, look at your own risk.

Balut.

No, but it was offered.  I couldn't do it.  I've tried a lot of things, but I just couldn't do it.  You?
(07-20-2011, 09:42 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 09:30 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote:

Balut.

No, but it was offered.  I couldn't do it.  I've tried a lot of things, but I just couldn't do it.  You?

No, I don't think I could.  But everything else I listed, I have tried.