The Fall of Father Corapi by Christopher A. Ferrara
(07-29-2011, 08:11 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 02:42 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 10:38 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Why then of course...your hatred and malice are justified. As you were

There's a difference between hatred and malice (eg. you towards Corapi) and valid criticism and rebuke (eg. Me writing on this article of Ferrara's. ) 

I want Ferrara to write at the level he's capable of.  Descending into an unjust "piling on" on Fr. Corapi when the truth of his situation has not been determined factually is simply incongruous with Ferrara's better writing. 
How very self serving way to look at it.
I wasnt piling on. And your hypocrisy is so pure as to how youve treated me that I can scarecly belive you cant see it.

It's not hard to believe. We all get blinded on a pretty continuous basis.

(07-29-2011, 02:49 PM)Gerard Wrote: Groeschel made a bizaarre and explicit denial of the dogma of the necessity of membership in the Church (EENS) and it wasn't just watered down Catholicism, it was denial.  I recently found the old video tape of it.  I may try to have it digitized and put it on youtube or something. 

In addition to this, in his first book, 'Beyond the Trinity' he wrote about the "god beyond God." A good friend of mine personally called him on it, that he was actually talking about the Hindu "Brahma", the god beyond all the gods. This was about 20 years ago.
(07-29-2011, 12:22 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: And there are those who refuse to see when someone has acted wrong

There are some Satan fanboys who refuse to admit that they don't really know what they're actually accusing someone of.

But that's what you do.
(07-30-2011, 01:46 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 12:22 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: And there are those who refuse to see when someone has acted wrong

There are some Satan fanboys who refuse to admit that they don't really know what they're actually accusing someone of.

But that's what you do.
More pure hypocrisy
(07-30-2011, 11:19 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:

But that's what you do.
More pure hypocrisy

Why don't you just admit that you're slandering Father Corapi's good name based on some unsubstantiated hearsay and call it a day?
(07-29-2011, 08:11 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: How very self serving way to look at it.

No. I looked at the situation objectively. 

Quote: I wasnt piling on.

I was referring to Ferrara.

Quote: And your hypocrisy is so pure as to how youve treated me that I can scarecly belive you cant see it.

I haven't been a hypocrite at all.  Ferrara has, you have.  And I've treated you in an absolutely fair manner.
(07-30-2011, 02:46 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:

But that's what you do.
More pure hypocrisy

Why don't you just admit that you're slandering Father Corapi's good name based on some unsubstantiated hearsay and call it a day?
I angrily criticized one thing only, his actions vis/vis Black sheep dog publicity stunt. You have constantly accused me of something else. And no matter how many times I have told you different..hypocrisy .....AS I have asserted numerous times I have no I dea weather hes guilty of SOLTS charges, all I know is the video evidence shows he is not acting like a holy priest. Meanwhile you and gerard have called me satan spawn for holding that position...pure hypocricy as I am as just as much worthy of respect as Black dog, more so since I have not abandon my family when the going got tough. The very standard you say I am using for black dog you condemn me with....hypocrisy.
(07-30-2011, 03:14 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 08:11 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: How very self serving way to look at it.

No. I looked at the situation objectively.  In your opinion

Quote: And your hypocrisy is so pure as to how youve treated me that I can scarecly belive you cant see it.

I haven't been a hypocrite at all.  Ferrara has, you have.  And I've treated you in an absolutely fair manner.
pffft yeah right...just because you say so doesn't make it true.....but obviously you think so...since Im on the receiving end I would suggest you reconsider.
(07-30-2011, 06:05 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 02:46 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:

But that's what you do.
More pure hypocrisy

I angrily criticized one thing only, his actions vis/vis Black sheep dog publicity stunt. You have constantly accused me of something else. And no matter how many times I have told you different..hypocrisy .....AS I have asserted numerous times I have no I dea weather hes guilty of SOLTS charges, all I know is the video evidence shows he is not acting like a holy priest. Meanwhile you and gerard have called me satan spawn for holding that position...pure hypocricy as I am as just as much worthy of respect as Black dog, more so since I have not abandon my family when the going got tough. The very standard you say I am using for black dog you condemn me with....hypocrisy.

That's simply not true, you've been slamming him for pages and pages about everything from the alleged luxury cars he owns to aping what all the neo-Con pundits out there have been saying about Father, that celebrity led to his "downfall" and all that, piling on with Chris Ferrara and the rest.
(07-30-2011, 06:08 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: No. I looked at the situation objectively.  In your opinion
My opinion is correct on this. 

Quote:I  haven't been a hypocrite at all.  Ferrara has, you have.  And I've treated you in an absolutely fair manner.
pffft yeah right...just because you say so doesn't make it true.....but obviously you think so...since Im on the receiving end I would suggest you reconsider.
[/quote] [/quote]

I say so because it's true.  Hmmm....I don't remember calling you a "dolt" in this thread or any other.  You on the other hand....