The Fall of Father Corapi by Christopher A. Ferrara
(07-30-2011, 10:04 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 06:08 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: No. I looked at the situation objectively.  In your opinion
My opinion is correct on this. 

Quote:I  haven't been a hypocrite at all.  Ferrara has, you have.  And I've treated you in an absolutely fair manner.
pffft yeah right...just because you say so doesn't make it true.....but obviously you think so...since Im on the receiving end I would suggest you reconsider.
[/quote]

I say so because it's true.  Hmmm....I don't remember calling you a "dolt" in this thread or any other.  You on the other hand....
[/quote]
no you said worse. A dolt is a factual description of your attitude. Meanwhile you accused this faithfull catholic father of five of being demonic, for finding fault with Mr corapi for abandoning his post and trying to be a media star instead. PS Has the all holy Black dog published anything yet???
(07-31-2011, 08:27 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 10:04 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 06:08 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: No. I looked at the situation objectively.  In your opinion
My opinion is correct on this. 

Quote:I  haven't been a hypocrite at all.  Ferrara has, you have.  And I've treated you in an absolutely fair manner.
pffft yeah right...just because you say so doesn't make it true.....but obviously you think so...since Im on the receiving end I would suggest you reconsider.

I say so because it's true.  Hmmm....I don't remember calling you a "dolt" in this thread or any other.  You on the other hand....
[/quote]
no you said worse. A dolt is a factual description of your attitude. Meanwhile you accused this faithfull catholic father of five of being demonic, for finding fault with Mr corapi for abandoning his post and trying to be a media star instead. PS Has the all holy Black dog published anything yet???
[/quote]

No, I think he called you demonic because you've been raving about it for many posts, making extravagant and unsubstantiated claims which are basically contributing to a very unjust attack on a person you seem to have an animus for because he's successful at what he does, or has certain standards you find inappropriate.  What it is, really, is projection.

Quote:No, I think he called you demonic because you've been raving about it for many posts, making extravagant and unsubstantiated claims which are basically contributing to a very unjust attack on a person you seem to have an animus for because he's successful at what he does, or has certain standards you find inappropriate.

which is exactly what you have done to me... hypocrisy....and I dont begrudge success but success at the expense of holiness.

Further you have NEVER listed even 3 of these extravagant  unsubstantiated claims you falsly accuse me of making over and over again...JUST LIST 2. I will recant or support them.
(07-31-2011, 10:55 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
Quote:No, I think he called you demonic because you've been raving about it for many posts, making extravagant and unsubstantiated claims which are basically contributing to a very unjust attack on a person you seem to have an animus for because he's successful at what he does, or has certain standards you find inappropriate.

which is exactly what you have done to me... hypocrisy....and I dont begrudge success but success at the expense of holiness.

Further you have NEVER listed even 3 of these extravagant  unsubstantiated claims you falsly accuse me of making over and over again...JUST LIST 2. I will recant or support them.

And you change your story with amazing frequency.
(07-31-2011, 08:27 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: no you said worse. A dolt is a factual description of your attitude.

No it isn't. I've backed up every argument I've made.  You've failed to back up anything you've accused Fr. Corapi or me of. 

Quote:  Meanwhile you accused this faithfull catholic father of five of being demonic, for finding fault...

I'll take you on your word that you're a faithful Catholic father.  (Something you don't give to Corapi.) 

And don't get all offended like some political pundit about my comment.  None of us are immune to demons.  You are obviously being obsessed by demons or anger and envy, it certainly isn't any good angel who is influencing you here. 

Quote:  with Mr corapi for abandoning his post and trying to be a media star instead.

No. You hated his "post" to begin with. 

Quote: PS Has the all holy Black dog published anything yet???

August 15th, a four hour lecture series on Abortion will be available. 
[Image: abortion_truthandhopecd-back-72dpi.jpg]

Well abortion certainly has been unleashed on us.

So you going to get in line on the eve of the Assumption to be the first in line at Best Buy?

Seriously, what can he possibly tell us about abortion that a) he hasn't already told us, admirably may I add, and b) we haven't already heard and know from our own thinking and that of others?

I think I could give these talks quite well myself.
(07-31-2011, 11:56 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Well abortion certainly has been unleashed on us.

So you going to get in line on the eve of the Assumption to be the first in line at Best Buy?

Seriously, what can he possibly tell us about abortion that a) he hasn't already told us, admirably may I add, and b) we haven't already heard and know from our own thinking and that of others?

How many people would show up to listen to you before you got arrested?
(07-31-2011, 11:56 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Well abortion certainly has been unleashed on us.

Do it then. If you think you can do as good as or better then, it's probably morally incumbent on you to put your talents to their best use.  Come up with 4 hour long lectures on Abortion without any study of Fr. Corapi's lectures, say, by October of this year and we'll compare your lectures to his, side by side.  You can even use Corapi's breakdown of the lectures instead of your own if you want.  The Church and the faithful won't be any poorer if you add your voice to the chorus. 
I am interested in what topics he is going to cover in the abortion talks, but not interested enough to pay him any $$.  Hopefully he recognized the contraceptive culture as a major part of the problem.  And hopefully his hope for the future is centered on the supernatural, because simply voting republican isn't going to get it done.
(07-31-2011, 11:05 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 10:55 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:

And you change your story with amazing frequency.
And you have DODGED THIS CHALLANGE EVERY TIME I OFFERED IT..Nuff said...your shooting blanks