The Fall of Father Corapi by Christopher A. Ferrara

(08-02-2011, 09:43 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Perhaps you're convinced this is fruitless, but people like you aren't the reason I write, necessarily.

Did i say anything about the way you write????

In case you didn't know, my post was a generalization and not directed at any one person, including yourself!!!
Take it easy! :o
(08-02-2011, 09:51 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 09:43 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Perhaps you're convinced this is fruitless, but people like you aren't the reason I write, necessarily.

Did i say anything about the way you write????

In case you didn't know, my post was a generalization and not directing at any one person, including yourself!!!
Take it easy! :o

You said this interchange was worthless, you obviously didn't read and can't be bothered with the importance of a man's reputation and the usual attacks against the reputations of good priests by liberal Diocesan officials.

I'm not saying that you're a million dollar loser, or anything.
(08-02-2011, 09:53 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: You said this interchange was worthless, you obviously didn't read and can't be bothered with the importance of a man's reputation and the usual attacks against the reputations of good priests by liberal Diocesan officials.

What are talking about????

I never said the interchange between you and anyone else specifically was "worthless"!!! So I don't understand why you think I haven't read anything as i've been monitoring this thread from the beginning..... All I implied was that everyone will have their own opinion on Corapi and u can't seem to change that.
I'm trying to remain neutral in all this, but if you must know I am NOT on the side of the "Diocesan Officials" with regard to Fr. Corapi case.
(08-02-2011, 04:43 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 10:25 PM)HotRod Wrote: You guys have pretty much killed the thread  ;D   Also, I  dont think anyone is reading all your banter.

LOL, does it really matter if they read it or not??  Because in the end(there may not be an end) all  the back and forth bickering will continue with no resolute in sight!! >:(   People have their  different opinions on Fr. Corapi and u can't change anyone's mind.

Does this post look familiar to you?

How should I interpret it?

Nevermind, your just not getting what I wrote as I can't  seem to get my point across to you!!!
For some reason you took that initial response personally and I have no idea why, as it wasn't directed towards YOU or ANYBODY!!!!

(08-02-2011, 10:06 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Nevermind, your just not getting what I wrote as I can't  seem to get my point across to you!!!
For some reason you took that initial response personally and I have no idea why, as it wasn't directed towards YOU or ANYBODY!!!!

No, you just said that this discussion doesn't matter and I pointed out that it does, indeed, matter.  My guess is that you haven't bothered to look at the points or take what was said with the seriousness it deserves.

I think Gerard has taken a lot of time to charitably remonstrate with vox, who's a good man, about this issue.

That's the way I see it, if you have a different take, please enlighten me.
(08-02-2011, 10:10 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I think Gerard has taken a lot of time to charitably remonstrate with vox, who's a good man, about this issue.

No need to enlighten as I agree with Gerard on the matter and know he is a good man as I've have personally spoken to him about other issues.... However, that being said, I  still don't believe anything you or Gerard says will change Vox's opinion towards  Fr. Corapi.... Got that or still no???
(08-02-2011, 10:15 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 10:10 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I think Gerard has taken a lot of time to charitably remonstrate with vox, who's a good man, about this issue.

No need to enlighten as I agree with Gerard on the matter and know he is a good man as I've have personally spoken to him about other issues.... However, that being said, I  still don't believe anything you or Gerard says will change Vox's opinion towards  Fr. Corapi.... Got that or still no???

What if we change someone else's opinion?  What if vox comes back later, perhaps years later, and says, "Gerard, you were right"?
(08-02-2011, 10:16 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: What if vox comes back later, perhaps years later, and says, "Gerard, you were right"?

Well then wonderful!!
All the better!!!
Good luck with that! ;D
(08-02-2011, 10:20 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 10:16 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: What if vox comes back later, perhaps years later, and says, "Gerard, you were right"?

Well then wonderful!!
All the better!!!
Good luck with that! ;D

Seriously, what are we doing here if we're not witnessing the Catholic Faith in matters great and small?