Chatroom Alert!!!
(07-22-2011, 10:37 PM)charlesh Wrote: I don't have a fancy ice sculpture, but can I bring these?

[Image: pink-flamingo-lawn-ornaments-by-don-featherstone.jpg]

Sure; tmw's ice sculpture already melted, we need some new décor.
(07-21-2011, 06:31 PM)salus Wrote: If you want to know whats going on it's good to drop into the chatroom and ask. Yes they are a bunch of chatterboxes in there but during this emergency we are stuck with them. I will have to revise my prediction, you will proably see only 25% of those in Chat in Heaven, 50% heavy purgatory and the rest well lets just say they will never have to ask another person for a light for their cigarette. Hope you drop in to this dysfunctional and see clearly how the curse of original sin still affects people in body. Tonight the bar will be closed until our Hooters barmaids answer the call to open it again.

I spent some time in there for the first time and I still didn't figure out which group I am in  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[quote='salus' pid='826684' dateline='1311287474']
If you want to know whats going on it's good to drop into the chatroom and ask. Yes they are a bunch of chatterboxes in there but during this emergency we are stuck with them. I will have to revise my prediction, you will proably see only 25% of those in Chat in Heaven, 50% heavy purgatory and the rest well lets just say they will never have to ask another person for a light for their cigarette. Hope you drop in to this dysfunctional and see clearly how the curse of original sin still affects people in body. Tonight the bar will be closed until our Hooters barmaids answer the call to open it again.
[/quote

Oh boy, I'm new here..guess i should stay out of the chat room then?]
THE CHATROOM IS PACKED IT MUST BE HOMECOMING WEEKEND AT NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-22-2011, 10:37 PM)charlesh Wrote: I don't have a fancy ice sculpture, but can I bring these?

No, you may not.
(07-24-2011, 10:29 PM)Joshua Wrote:

No, you may not.

Awwwww!
The Chatroom is open, the calm after the storm. The gossipers wont be on though , their typing fingers are bandaged up after so much talking over the last few days. See ya there!!!
Hey.. where the heck is everyone tonight?