Kiersey Personality types
(07-26-2011, 02:30 PM)m.PR Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 02:29 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I have only one type: sinner.

Well, that's not very useful.

I'll see if I can take a test one these days.

What is it? An elaborate form of horoscope?

There might be some use in considering which sins people are most tempted by.  We had a thread quite some time ago, where the question was asked which of the seven deadly sins did people struggle with the most.
I had a former employer who required this test be taken by prospective new hires.

I had to laugh, because one of the first questions was about how eager you are to answer the phone. I was applying for office assistant, so of course, I answered "most eager". I actually despise answering my home/cell phone though, and always see who's calling first. I wouldn't think this duality to be uncommon. It's just one example of the flawed construct of the test, imo.
I test fairly consistently as an ENTJ.  I've taken the full test at work and a few of the freebies...  Part of the problem with these tests is that I flip flop on how I would handle a scenario at work vs my personal life.  The perspective I answer is often based on how the question is phrased.
(07-26-2011, 02:33 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

I'll see if I can take a test one these days.

What is it? An elaborate form of horoscope?

Your mission:  Go take a free on-line test and report back with the results.  Do not fail.
I'm solidly ISTJ. My temperament test results, on the other hand, are all over the map. I have heard that if you've been isolated for a while before taking the test your results will be more extroverted and vice versa.
I'm always ISTJ.
(07-26-2011, 03:03 PM)cgraye Wrote: I'm always ISTJ.

We're so unchanging and dependable. :laughing:
INFJ

Gosh, are most of us on here introverts?  I guess that shouldn't surprise   :laughing:

Occasionally I test as an E, but only just barely.
(07-26-2011, 03:24 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: INFJ

Gosh, are most of us on here introverts?  I guess that shouldn't surprise  :laugh:

Occasionally I test as an E, but only just barely.

People who participate in a computer forum are a self-selected group.  The extroverts are probably out there talking to people in Real Life.