Good books, and where to find them inexpensively
Fabulous. :D Thank you all for your help. It's meant a lot to me.
I just misread this as "Good looks, and where to find them inexpensively."  :laughing:

Discount plastic surgery sounds like a bad idea.
So, would it be in bad taste to advertise for nose jobs? Half off!!
(08-01-2011, 11:03 PM)knittycat Wrote: So, would it be in bad taste to advertise for nose jobs? Half off!!
You might get what you wish for if you go for that deal!
It's better than the two-for-one joke that popped into my head...
(07-26-2011, 11:22 PM)knittycat Wrote: Carmel, I don't know I'll have to check. Thank you for giving me names of what to ask for though!

Revixit, Thanks for the link!  I'll check it out. As for the prayers, I've been thinking I may write them out side by side (I do calligraphy) and bind them in to a book (I know how to bookbind too).

Jovan66102, thanks for the link! Another one for the bookmark list.

Making an elegant prayer book using your calligraphy and bookbinding skills will be great.  You should post pictures of it when you finish, or even while it's in process.  Someone else might be inspired to do the same thing.

Here's another Bible site, this one with the Latin Vulgate on one side of the screen and the English Douay-Rheims (D-R) on the other.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gen%201&version=VULGATE;DRA

If you have a Kindle, they have a lot of Bibles for it, some free, at Amazon.  I don't think any of the free ones have navigational tools, though.  I'm getting a D-R published by OSNOVA which has a feature that allows you to jump directly to any verse AND a Diglot Bible -- the Latin Vulgate and English D-R combined, also published by OSNOVA.  The Diglot has that special verse jump feature, too, and the total price for the two is under $10.