What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?
(08-02-2011, 12:03 PM)cgraye Wrote: I am trying some coffee with no chocolate in it.  It is incredibly disappointing :/

With cream and sugar, right?
(08-02-2011, 03:34 PM)Iolanthe Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 12:03 PM)cgraye Wrote: I am trying some coffee with no chocolate in it.  It is incredibly disappointing :/

Negative.  On the rare occasions I drink coffee without chocolate in it, I prefer it black with no sugar.
(08-02-2011, 03:58 PM)cgraye Wrote:

Negative.  On the rare occasions I drink coffee without chocolate in it, I prefer it black with no sugar.

Well then of course you didn't like it. Coffee without cream and sugar is a Lenten penance.
(08-02-2011, 04:02 PM)Iolanthe Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:58 PM)cgraye Wrote:

Well then of course you didn't like it. Coffee without cream and sugar is a Lenten penance.

Or a hard-core person’s delight, thank you very much.
(08-02-2011, 04:02 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: Well then of course you didn't like it. Coffee without cream and sugar is a Lenten penance.

Cream seems to make it weaker and sugar seems to mask that bitterness that is the whole point of the taste of coffee.  (Dark) Chocolate accentuates and compliments that flavor, however.
Sierra Nevada Summerfest. I don't really like it but it's bought so someone has to drink it.

EDT: I've been following DK's advice of drinking before cleaning. It works pretty well but it was better before I ran out of vodka.
(08-02-2011, 10:52 PM)piabee Wrote: Sierra Nevada Summerfest. I don't really like it but it's bought so someone has to drink it.

EDT: I've been following DK's advice of drinking before cleaning. It works pretty well but it was better before I ran out of vodka.

Sierra Nevada's generally a solid choice.  I like several of theirs, particularly the Torpedo...It's like snorting a Christmas tree, but in a good way.  I just bought a Sierra Nevada and Dogfish Head collaboration, but I haven't had it yet.

Right now I'm sippin' a Red Balls...

Sippin Sherry. :wine: and puffin on a nice cigar.
(08-02-2011, 11:11 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 10:52 PM)piabee Wrote: Sierra Nevada Summerfest. I don't really like it but it's bought so someone has to drink it.

Sierra Nevada's generally a solid choice.  I like several of theirs, particularly the Torpedo...It's like snorting a Christmas tree, but in a good way.  I just bought a Sierra Nevada and Dogfish Head collaboration, but I haven't had it yet.

It took me a while to warm up even to their standard pale ale but I like it ok now.
(08-02-2011, 11:52 PM)piabee Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 11:11 PM)Cassius_Longinus Wrote:

It took me a while to warm up even to their standard pale ale but I like it ok now.

I know, hops aren't for everybody.  I have an iron-clad stomach.  I eat and drink whatever (except balut).