What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?
Strawberry/blueberry smoothie!
Iced Tea.
Old Style, George Dickel, PBR, some sort of rum... maybe not enough alcohol, I fear at times.
Black coffee.
[Image: b4.jpg]

A Lambrusco specially designed to go "on the rocks." This summer's heatwaves have been awful...

Annibale, Scipione, Caronte, Minosse, Nerone, Caligola... and now Lucifero. (they name them)
Hacker-Pschorr weisse and smoking a Gurkah
Frontera Chilean Cabernet sans a stogie.
Bushmills on the rocks; should be saving it for a special occassion but I needed a drink (WHERE IS Devoted Knuckles  ??? "sip sip) and was too lazy after work (and helping at the KC booth at the local Lentil Festival) to go back out to get something else.
[Image: cola_zero.jpg]
Kendall Jackson chardonnay. I elected myself to finish the vacation wine before we drive home tomorrow. The first bottle smashed in my trunk and it still smells delightful.
(08-06-2012, 01:42 AM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote: Rolling Rock

One of my favorites.
(08-12-2012, 04:01 AM)Barbara K. Wrote: Warren Buffett has said that Pepsi actually scores higher than Coke in most blind taste tests, but Coke outsells it. When consumers see bottles of Coke and Pepsi in the grocery store they are more likely to reach for the Coke, even though their taste buds more likely prefer Pepsi.

Pepsi tastes terrible.