The SSPX Talks With Rome Are Not a Failure
If the Church can never be wrong then what do you do when your rational mind tells you that it is wrong, simply because it directly contradicts the truths it taught for 100s of years?

Sorry, but from where I am standing a strict view that "the Church" cannot err and my human reason do seem to be conflicting.  The Church appears to have erred to me.  I find this mysterious and it leads me to think that we are in the end times, but I cannot deny the fact that practically speaking the entire hierarchy of the Church are either apostates, heretics or people so gutless and weak that they won't stand up to them and resist.  The lukewarm if ever there was a meaning of that word.

If you ignore your reason and your senses and just chant "the church cannot err, the church cannot err", then I cannot see much difference between that and a member of a kool-aid drinking cult like the Branch Davidians.

People who say "something cannot happen because it cannot happen" are hardly credible when they deny it happening in the face of it happening.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The SSPX Talks With Rome Are Not a Failure - by ggreg - 07-27-2011, 03:09 PM