The SSPX Talks With Rome Are Not a Failure
I lump them together because they will all give you the same answers if you ask them any question on Faith and morals, but I can see why some people wish to separate them. I know there is a lot of "the pot calling the kettle black". They all decry the idolatry of Assisi, although they are prompted to react differently because of it. I could fall to either side - I have made my opinions (or indecision) plain in this blog. I don't claim to have all answers. As long as I can make decisions where I don't condone idolatry, I will take my time with my choices.

In Mexico, there is Bp Martin Davila, Bp Jose *something*, and at least one bishop with Sociedad de Trento.
In the US... Bp McKenna, Bp Neville, and Bp Sandborn; Bp Kelly and Bp Santay; Bp Pivarunas and Bp Dolan.
I know there were several sede privationists while Bp de Lauriers was alive but I don't know the state very much in Europe nowadays other than the countries are all pro-choice and pro-gay... not unlike our own sadly.

As a side note, I learned that Bp de Laurier worked on the wording of the Bull declaring the Assumption. Taught at the Lateran University until going to Econe and teaching for the SSPX upon its founding. Bp Castro d Meyer thought the world of him, I know that much.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The SSPX Talks With Rome Are Not a Failure - by Aenigmata in Tenebris - 07-27-2011, 07:38 PM