For The Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart
[Image: crusader54chartweb.jpg]

BEGINNING AUGUST 20TH 2011 THE FEAST OF SAINT BERNARD OF CLAIRVAUX AND ENDING ON OCTOBER 13TH 2011 WE WILL BE DOING THE 54 DAY NOVENA OF ROSARIES.

WE WILL BE DOING THIS NOVENA IN UNION WITH THE SSPX ROSARY CRUSADE

WE WILL BE DOING THIS NOVENA FOR 3 INTENTIONS:

1ST: IN UNION WITH THE SSPX ROSARY CRUSADE WE ARE ASKING OUR LADY FOR THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA.

2ND: FOR ALL OF OUR SOCIETY BISHOPS AND PRIESTS, RELIGIOUS AND LAY FAITHFUL.

3rd: FOR OUR OWN PRIVATE INTENTIONS

http://op54rosary.ning.com/

[Image: RosayrMary.jpg]

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN DATES FOR THE UPCOMING 54 DAY NOVENA OF ROSARIES.

THE NEW DATE IS SEPTEMBER 7TH 2011 TO OCTOBER 30TH 2011.

BEGINNING ON SEPTEMBER 7TH 2011 THE EVE OF OUR LADY'S BIRTHDAY AND ENDING ON OCTOBER 30TH 2011 THE FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING

WE WILL BE DOING THE 54 DAY NOVENA OF ROSARIES.

FOR THE FOLLOWING INTENTIONS:

1ST: IN UNION WITH THE SSPX ROSARY CRUSADE WE ARE ASKING OUR LADY FOR THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA.

We are waiting to hear from the US District Office with regard to working out the details for the Society to officially sponsor this event. 
With the time of the year (i.e. vacations, camps, transfers etc)it has taken longer then we expected and due to this delay it was necessary to change the dates.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you so much and God bless you.

[Image: backcover.gif?width=300]

I think Cindy deserves a reward for being our best poster ever.
Does Operation54 still exist?
Thank you for your kind words, CollegeCatholic.
God bless you.
Operation 54 no longer exists. Ben is still in Afghanistan and just did not have the time to put into the site.
He is starting a new website that is going to be based on the Catechism and geared towards Children.

[Image: 54daychart_christtheking.jpg]
[Image: Madonna%20in%20Glory,%20Carlo%20Dolci,%2...5H5422.jpg]

SEPTEMBER 7TH 2011 THE EVE OF OUR LADY'S BIRTHDAY AND ENDING ON
OCTOBER 30TH 2011 THE FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING
Great days, and great intentions:

This novena is in union with Bp. Fellay's Rosary Crusade, so you can count this in your tally...you do not have to say a separate Rosary

Last Sunday I was telling my Priest (SSPX) about this upcoming 54 day Rosary novena.
He mentioned the great benefits of praying in an Association:
Not only do we gain the merits of each and every rosary prayed, but
Some pray very devoutly and others weak with many distractions.
The strong will carry the weak.
We all gain the merits of each and every Rosary...they are multiplied.

BENEFITS TO MEMBERS

As a result of belonging to an organization each member receives the following benefit

In spiritual matters the merit is multiplied by participation and not divided.
Therefore each member receives the same merit as if he had prayed/said each and every individual rosary himself.

http://op54rosary.ning.com/

Ask the priest if more than 1 intention is allowed in a novena. I heard regular rosary, as many as you want, novena just 1. A very holy (IMO) trad priest told me that. I will participate but I really want to know the answer to that. I already knew about praying in unison.
Dear nomine Patris,
You may of missed DMA's post.
Here is her reply below.
The Priest she asked about this is SSPX, and also the Priest who (on the Crusader's site) led us in the Consecration.
Maybe, maybe different Priests have different opinions....but I have always had more than 1 intention in the 54 day novenas.
God bless you.

(07-28-2011, 02:32 PM)DMA Wrote: I have asked a Society priest about the intentions attached to this 54 day novena of rosaries.  I was told it was fine to have more then one intention. 

If someone is not comfortable with that as may be the case for one of the posters, since their priest told them differently,
maybe it is best if you do what you think is right according to what your priest told you.

I certainly don't want to cause confusion for anyone.  I am simply going by what I was told by my priest.

God bless
(08-27-2011, 12:41 PM)Cindy Wrote: Dear nomine Patris,
You may of missed DMA's post.
Here is her reply below.
The Priest she asked about this is SSPX, and also the Priest who (on the Crusader's site) led us in the Consecration.
Maybe, maybe different Priests have different opinions....but I have always had more than 1 intention in the 54 day novenas.
God bless you.

(07-28-2011, 02:32 PM)DMA Wrote: I have asked a Society priest about the intentions attached to this 54 day novena of rosaries.  I was told it was fine to have more then one intention. 

If someone is not comfortable with that as may be the case for one of the posters, since their priest told them differently,
maybe it is best if you do what you think is right according to what your priest told you.

I certainly don't want to cause confusion for anyone.  I am simply going by what I was told by my priest.

God bless

I want more than 1 intention, when you had more than 1 were they all or most answered?