For The Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart
(08-27-2011, 08:47 PM)mikemac Wrote: Beautiful images of Our Lady here in your thread Cindy.  I didn't join the 54 day novena because every time I do something like this I always mess up, disappointing myself and Our Lady.  Although every day I do pray for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  So you can consider my prayers are added to those that are following this 54 day novena.
Thank you, mikemac.
I am certain Our Lady is very pleased with your efforts.
Even when we are disappointed in ourselves and think we have failed,
Our Lady can look into our heart and know our good intentions.
Thank you for joining us in spirit.
God bless you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I think I have focused on the 54 day novena, rather than the Crusade itself.
If anyone wants to join Crusaders, you can still gain all the merits of the association by choosing one of three options:
(Copied from the Crusaders site)

BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
As a result of belonging to an organization each member receives the following benefit
In spiritual matters the merit is multiplied by participation and not divided.
Therefore each member receives the same merit as if he had prayed/said each and every individual rosary himself.

In order to enjoy the spiritual benefits of the Crusaders you must enroll in one of the prayer groups.

Group 1  is that of Saint Paul: Members agree to recite in common the 54 day novena of rosaries which occurs three times a year.

Group 2 is Saint Bernard of Clairvoux: Members agree to add the Crusader intentions to their daily rosary.

Group 3 Saint Pius the X: Members agree to offer decades of the rosary and other devotional excercises 
and also agree to have at least 1 Mass said for the Crusader intentions.

If you wish to enroll please select group 1-2-3 You can choose to be a part of one or all.
Beginnng April 24th 2011 we will be participating in the SSPX Rosary Crusade. .

The intentions of the Crusade:

Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart is an organization made up of traditional Catholics who offer prayer united for the following intentions:

1.) For the restoration of the Tridentine (Latin) Mass and Holy Mother Church

2.) For the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

3.) For an influx of vocations to the priesthood and religious life

4.) For the Bishops, priests, religious and laity of the Society of Saint Pius the X.

5.) For our own private intentions.

From April 24th 2011 until May 27th 2012 all Crusader Groups are asked to add the intentions of the Rosary Crusade Launched by His Lordship Bp. Fellay.

Our main effort of prayer is the daily recitation of the most holy rosary and the recitation of the 54 day rosary novena.

Messages In This Thread
Re: For The Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart - by Cindy - 08-27-2011, 10:32 PM