Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good
(07-28-2011, 06:57 AM)timoose Wrote: "Not approved" is the same thing they used on Fr. Gruner. This tells me this guy  Voris is on a wanted poster in the Lavendar Lizard Lounge.

tim

This.  And he's not even a trad yet.
This is great. Voris shining the light on the USCCB could open a lot of eyes. And of course we all need "eyes to see". It will likely force many laity, clergy & heirarchy to hop off the fence. When they do we'll see which side they land on. With the corrected liturgy this Advent there could a whole bunch of fence hopping!
If the USCCB doesn't like him, then he must be doing something right.  Me and the Wifey try to watch the Vortex every night before bed, and I've been a subscriber to RCTV for over a year now, I really love his work.
Trad Schmad, the only thing that matters is that you live a blameless life and hold the Truths of the Catholic Faith, all the rest is just so much flower arranging and tea ceremony.
In case you missed Real Catholic TV's awesome press release:

http://www.realcatholictv.com/documents/...elease.pdf

"Thanks for the free publicity USCCB!"
(07-27-2011, 10:45 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 10:41 PM)Walty Wrote: It's just a matter of time before he becomes a trad, I hope. 

I think this raises the question of what is a trad? He clearly prefers to TLM over the NO and I can't think of anything he has said that goes against tradition.   

We all say things once in a while that may be wrong. None of us is perfect. I consider Michael Voris a Traditionalist, because for the most part he defends tradition.
(07-28-2011, 01:50 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 10:45 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 10:41 PM)Walty Wrote: It's just a matter of time before he becomes a trad, I hope. 

I think this raises the question of what is a trad? He clearly prefers to TLM over the NO and I can't think of anything he has said that goes against tradition.   

We all say things once in a while that may be wrong. None of us is perfect. I consider Michael Voris a Traditionalist, because for the most part he defends tradition.

There is no doubt he is a Trad in my mind. In the sense that Someone1776 intends, and also as someone who fully supports the TLM. After watching his CIA video, "Weapons of MASS Destruction", no other conclusion is possible.
(07-28-2011, 11:40 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: ... all the rest is just so much flower arranging and tea ceremony.

What are you referring to exactly?
(07-28-2011, 07:13 PM)Joshua Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 11:40 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: ... all the rest is just so much flower arranging and tea ceremony.

What are you referring to exactly?

Because a lot of trads don't really care about dogma and construct their own solipsistic criteria for who is and who isn't "trad".  I keep coming back to, who cares?

Practically speaking, does a refusal to accept religious liberty or believe in it put one out of the Church?  I doubt it very much.

It rapidly degenerates from there.
(07-28-2011, 11:37 AM)HotRod Wrote: If the USCCB doesn't like him, then he must be doing something right.

This!