The Novus Ordo mass is WAY better than the TLM.
(07-28-2011, 03:13 AM)TheNewHorizon Wrote: I mean come on, it's in English and I can understand it.

TLM is in Latin, no one understand THAT.  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Classics majors can!  :fish:
No one understands women and we still love them...
(07-28-2011, 10:24 PM)Gorgondie Wrote: No one understands women and we still love them...

Haha. Best answer to "can't understand Latin" objection I've ever heard.
(07-28-2011, 02:14 PM)TeaGuyTom Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 10:11 AM)Pheo Wrote: ...Mr Shea?
I have come to FE to restart the official FE beard-off. Who bets I win!
[Image: markshea.jpg]

SEPARATED AT BIRTH?

[Image: fat-bastard-michael-moore.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 03:13 AM)TheNewHorizon Wrote: I mean come on, it's in English and I can understand it.

Here is a good place to start understanding why the new liturgy is not better than the Traditional Latin Mass.
(07-29-2011, 05:54 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Here is a good place to start understanding why the new liturgy is not better than the Traditional Latin Mass.

INPEFESS, your url for "here" had a extra period at the end. Here is the fixed one (spelled out):  http://sspx.org/SSPX_FAQs/brief_critical...ention.pdf

You can NOT understand the Holy Mass, you ding-a-ling.  :P  :) None of us can understand the Holy Mass. It is utterly beyond anyone's comprehension. The Holy Mass is a matter of grace to be received. The Holy Mass is not a matter of intellectual understanding to be had.  :)
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I'd swear that Carnivore is back! Just like Pedro the other day! 
Pedro was here? Where?
(07-29-2011, 09:04 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: Pedro was here? Where?

He popped in as Thomas (or was it 'Tomas'?) Patron. He's seem to have been deleted already.