The Novus Ordo mass is WAY better than the TLM.
once.  Yes, we can't make blanket statements.
(07-31-2011, 07:32 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 05:44 PM)wulfrano Wrote: Today's New Mass has clowns, tiger-tamers, acrobats, dervish dancers, etc.

You know in over 30 years of attendance at the New Mass (when I had no TLM or DL available) I've never seen a single 'clown(), tiger-tamer(), acrobat(), (or) dervish dancer(). Can't say I've never seen an 'etc.', because I'm not sure what you mean by it. It is one thing to oppose the NO and hope and pray for its suppression ASAP as I do. It is another thing entirely to spread lies.

Please check out www.traditioninaction.org where you will see in photographs what is going on in many Nervous Disorders Messes around the world.  "Church Revolution in Pictures", for example.
(07-31-2011, 07:44 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: once.  Yes, we can't make blanket statements.

To be honest, maybe under the heading of 'etc.', I did ONCE in that 30 years see 'interpretive dance' (not dervish dancing!) done by a teaching sister in a leotard. But as I pointed out it was a aberration. I attended that parish for almost 20 years and that was the only time I ever saw anything like that.
(07-31-2011, 07:53 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 05:44 PM)wulfrano Wrote: Today's New Mass has clowns, tiger-tamers, acrobats, dervish dancers, etc.

You know in over 30 years of attendance at the New Mass (when I had no TLM or DL available) I've never seen a single 'clown(), tiger-tamer(), acrobat(), (or) dervish dancer(). Can't say I've never seen an 'etc.', because I'm not sure what you mean by it. It is one thing to oppose the NO and hope and pray for its suppression ASAP as I do. It is another thing entirely to spread lies.

Please check out www.traditioninaction.org where you will see in photographs what is going on in many Nervous Disorders Messes around the world.  "Church Revolution in Pictures", for example.

As I pointed out, I know it happens. I've seen the pics and the videos. Doesn't make any difference. Those things are extremely rare and making blanket statements is still lying, i.e. bearing false witness against one's neighbour.
(07-31-2011, 07:55 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:44 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: once.  Yes, we can't make blanket statements.

To be honest, maybe under the heading of 'etc.', I did ONCE in that 30 years see 'interpretive dance' (not dervish dancing!) done by a teaching sister in a leotard. But as I pointed out it was a aberration. I attended that parish for almost 20 years and that was the only time I ever saw anything like that.

Well, what's worse?  A dervish dancer or a luscious teaching young sister in leotard?

As for the real dervish dancers, these bastards recently danced like crazy inside the Vatican.
(07-31-2011, 08:00 PM)wulfrano Wrote: Well, what's worse?  A dervish dancer or a luscious teaching young sister in leotard?

Well, in this case it was more like a homely, middle-aged teaching sister! :laughing:
(07-31-2011, 07:56 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:53 PM)wulfrano Wrote:

As I pointed out, I know it happens. I've seen the pics and the videos. Doesn't make any difference. Those things are extremely rare and making blanket statements is still lying, i.e. bearing false witness against one's neighbour.

OK.  Forget the tiger-tamer but certainly I have seen acrobats doing their pole act during a jesuit Novus Ordo Mess.  And the dervish dancers might not have been inside the NOM temple, but they were certainly inside the Vatican doing their whirling dances.  And as for the clowns, in Europe, in Austria, they have a clown Cardinal doing clown masses.  Check it out at www.cathcon.blogspot.com.

And of course you have chaman masses, giant zombie puppets masses, etc.
(07-31-2011, 08:03 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 08:00 PM)wulfrano Wrote: Well, what's worse?  A dervish dancer or a luscious teaching young sister in leotard?

Well, in this case it was more like a homely, middle-aged teaching sister! :laughing:

Why... that's even worse.  An old bag in leotard.  Please... this is sickening...
(07-31-2011, 07:53 PM)wulfrano Wrote: Please check out www.traditioninaction.org
Please don't. 
unless you also want to read about how wearing denim or the color black is a sin and fast food is protestant.
(07-31-2011, 08:13 PM)HotRod Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:53 PM)wulfrano Wrote: Please check out www.traditioninaction.org
Please don't. 
unless you also want to read about how wearing denim or the color black is a sin and fast food is protestant.

McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Carl's Junior, are fast food outlets owned by Protestants.