Warning this is a terrible mess.
If this was a real forum on the internet where it could be appropriately monitored and regulated, this place would shut down like *that* for the talk, which amounts to hate crimes and death  threats, that appears with regularity.

I have downloaded this thread, as one example, and am passing it on to ISP's and to the approriate authorities in the area where this forum is registered.
"ggreg", you have been warned. and so have the rest of you hate mongers.

(07-30-2011, 02:41 AM)ggreg Wrote: I am on a smartphone and the link did not work so I searched for Miami Vice and read an article written by an ex catholic sodomite. He might be telling the truth in some parts. But which parts? As bad as the situation is, his solution is to make it worse and let homo priests have boyfriends in public and without any condemnation. What he wants to end the hypocrisy is the dropping of all sexual morals between consenting adults.

But if God does not care what we do with our genitals and these are just artificial rules made up 100s of years ago to control the populous then why stop at sex behind closed doors. Surely people's disgust at the idea of two homo or hetrosexuals have sex in a departure lounge or supermarket isle is artificial too. The beasts after all just have sex wherever they fancy.

Man has declared war on nature since the dawn of his time on this planet. Antibiotics, fire, cooked food, finding somewhere outside of the main village to dispose of his bodily waste.

It is in my "nature" to want to kill effeminates and homosexuals.  Some non-christian ancient societies did this.

The author should be glad I have the self control to resist those urges. Othewise i might try to beat breviks high score.

(07-30-2011, 04:51 PM)dkpintar Wrote: If this was a real forum on the internet where it could be appropriately monitored and regulated, this place would shut down like *that* for the talk, which amounts to hate crimes and death  threats, that appears with regularity.

I have downloaded this thread, as one example, and am passing it on to ISP's and to the approriate authorities in the area where this forum is registered.

Let's see, 'liberal', 'NO preferred', 'civil partnership', all from your profile. Is this what you do in your spare time, lurk on trad forums, spying and making threats?

[/quote]
(07-30-2011, 04:51 PM)dkpintar Wrote: If this was a real forum on the internet where it could be appropriately monitored and regulated, this place would shut down like *that* for the talk, which amounts to hate crimes and death  threats, that appears with regularity.

If you feel what ggreg said is going too far, and, in response, you decide to label everyone on this forum as hate-mongers and use this opportunity to scare and chill the entire forum, you are just returning one low-blow for another. Even when upset, you should be fair. Using one man's words to condemn the entire forum and everyone who posts here is not what we'd call fair or reasonable. If you were a cop, you'd be arresting everyone in the bar when one guy gets too drunk.

That's about the measure of your diligence here. Dealing with whoever offends you on a case-by-case basis is all you need to do. When you go after the whole forum and all the rest of us, though, you are making it obvious you think everyone here is guilty of something. You call us all hate-mongers while ignoring how many people here oppose such hate. You will blame us all for one person's words, yet you will not be moved to any kind of careful consideration by the words of those who oppose hate? Did you even consider that?

So, do you care to justify your plan to demonize everyone here because of the words of a few?

Why would the forum be shut down?  If there's a threat, why not just remove the post/poster?  Or could you even engage him?  Have you really become that accustomed to the British approach?  Squash all controversial speech (unless it originates from Muslims)?  I sincerely hope that you're spending just as much time performing this valuable public service at the Derby Jamia Mosque.

Don't worry, if Pat Condell can survive in your politically correct wasteland, then I'm sure FE will survive someone saying that he has the restraint not to hurt people.  Yes it was crass, no it's not something I would say, but why not try some fraternal correction before you run to Herr Government?

And please, show me these "regular" death threats.  This place must be terrifying for you.  For someone who apparently has so much time to keep tabs on FE, you should know better than anyone else that the Moderator is in a difficult situation right now.  But what does that matter where restrained hate mongering abounds?
(07-30-2011, 05:58 PM)Tarbox Wrote:

If you feel what ggreg said is going too far, and, in response, you decide to label everyone on this forum as hate-mongers and use this opportunity to scare and chill the entire forum, you are just returning one low-blow for another. Even when upset, you should be fair. Using one man's words to condemn the entire forum and everyone who posts here is not what we'd call fair or reasonable. If you were a cop, you'd be arresting everyone in the bar when one guy gets too drunk.

That's about the measure of your diligence here. Dealing with whoever offends you on a case-by-case basis is all you need to do. When you go after the whole forum and all the rest of us, though, you are making it obvious you think everyone here is guilty of something. You call us all hate-mongers while ignoring how many people here oppose such hate. You will blame us all for one person's words, yet you will not be moved to any kind of careful consideration by the words of those who oppose hate? Did you even consider that?

So, do you care to justify your plan to demonize everyone here because of the words of a few?

He's a liberal. Why are you surprised?
(07-30-2011, 04:51 PM)dkpintar Wrote: I have downloaded this thread, as one example, and am passing it on to ISP's and to the approriate authorities in the area where this forum is registered.

Honestly, get a life. And may God have mercy on you.

Liberalism has made your beliefs so skewed it seems you're beyond redemption.

So we have thought police posting now.  If you've been here long enough, you know that you can't threaten ggreg with anything meaningful except his immortal soul.  And that you cannot touch, so you basically wasted bandwidth is all.  Why don't you take your imagined authority and idle threats and go fly a kite.
Or for a much better use of your time - go police a pro-choice board where people openly talk about, plan, and counsel others to have their children murdered.

And I'm being serious.
::)

(07-30-2011, 02:41 AM)ggreg Wrote: I am on a smartphone and the link did not work so I searched for Miami Vice and read an article written by an ex catholic sodomite. He might be telling the truth in some parts. But which parts? As bad as the situation is, his solution is to make it worse and let homo priests have boyfriends in public and without any condemnation. What he wants to end the hypocrisy is the dropping of all sexual morals between consenting adults.

But if God does not care what we do with our genitals and these are just artificial rules made up 100s of years ago to control the populous then why stop at sex behind closed doors. Surely people's disgust at the idea of two homo or hetrosexuals have sex in a departure lounge or supermarket isle is artificial too. The beasts after all just have sex wherever they fancy.

Man has declared war on nature since the dawn of his time on this planet. Antibiotics, fire, cooked food, finding somewhere outside of the main village to dispose of his bodily waste.

It is in my "nature" to want to kill effeminates and homosexuals.  Some non-christian ancient societies did this.

The author should be glad I have the self control to resist those urges. Othewise i might try to beat breviks high score.

I remember you I will be reporting you as well to CC and VOXclamantis...I recommending BANN to judas jerks like you.