Warning this is a terrible mess.
(07-30-2011, 04:51 PM)dkpintar Wrote: If this was a real forum on the internet where it could be appropriately monitored and regulated, this place would shut down like *that* for the talk, which amounts to hate crimes and death  threats, that appears with regularity.

I have downloaded this thread, as one example, and am passing it on to ISP's and to the approriate authorities in the area where this forum is registered.
"ggreg", you have been warned. and so have the rest of you hate mongers.

:laughing: This joker actually believes there's a local soviet he can rat us all out to. Although, I hear you have those in England now. Thought police, I mean. Do they have quotas for them I wonder? like the traffic cops here have to meet quotas, and the NKVD had to make quotas for round-ups to the gulag.
(08-01-2011, 06:13 PM)charlesh Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 04:51 PM)dkpintar Wrote: If this was a real forum on the internet where it could be appropriately monitored and regulated, this place would shut down like *that* for the talk, which amounts to hate crimes and death  threats, that appears with regularity.

I have downloaded this thread, as one example, and am passing it on to ISP's and to the approriate authorities in the area where this forum is registered.

:laughing: This joker actually believes there's a local soviet he can rat us all out to. Although, I hear you have those in England now. Thought police, I mean. Do they have quotas for them I wonder? like the traffic cops here have to meet quotas, and the NKVD had to make quotas for round-ups to the gulag.

This poor excuse for a Catholic man is what's wrong with England. It shows that liberalism is the universal dissolvent of Faith, patriotism and masculinity.
(08-01-2011, 06:37 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 06:13 PM)charlesh Wrote:

This poor excuse for a Catholic man is what's wrong with England. It shows that liberalism is the universal dissolvent of Faith, patriotism and masculinity.

They promote heterodoxy in the name of social justice, thereby bastardizing the term and removing it from its proper meaning (as with ecumenism). They often talk and think like they are more fair and just than anyone in all of history - riding the wave of humanism.

Then, they do things like this. The guy is willing to cast suspicion on this entire forum, innocence be damned, and he knows good and well what powers of investigation could be brought into it. He's willing to do wrong against many people out of some delusion of what's right.
if a man will have sex with another man...anything else he does isnt shocking. :pazzo: