Eucharist becomes real flesh and blood - a miracle
The thread title is misleading, yes.
Blood type in this Eucharistic miracle is AB, the flesh is heart muscle tissue and I've read that the blood on the Shroud of Turin is type AB also!
I have been wanting to go to Lanciano for a while now...but not affordable at the moment
(09-12-2011, 07:50 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: Blood type in this Eucharistic miracle is AB, the flesh is heart muscle tissue and I've read that the blood on the Shroud of Turin is type AB also!

Yes, what makes it even more amazing is that every single Eucharistic miracle has the same blood type: AB.
Technically, doesn't this fail to be the Eucharist once the accidents of bread are lost? It's somewhat a contradiction in terms after a certain point.
Eucharistic Miracle, Lanciano 700 AD

You will find this interesting, and reviving faith in the eucharist and adoration
http://www.acfp2000.com/Miracles/eucharistic.html

Just got back from tour of Italy. Wanted to go Grand Catholic Tour but it was cancelled. Switched over to Best of Italy. While in Florence went searching for particular church, couldn't find it but stumbled onto Church of Santissima Annunziata and found the encased body of St. Giulliana Falconari. Checked out above website and discovered St. Giulliana Falconari's story.....incredible!!