Media frenzy and the Irish Church
I'm currently back in Ireland for a short visit. The vitriol against the Church in the media is something to behold.The countries Prime minster openly abused the Pope and the Vatican who promptly removed the Nuncio from the country. The bawdy songs and anti-Christ comedians have taken over the airwaves with their lampooning of the Church.It's like a pagan bacchanal here.The feeling in the air is much like that of a teenager who's parents have left for the weekend so he can throw a wild party.Its game over for the Church here until such time as a serious and global miracle takes place.
There is a general and open hatred of the Church here now and its everywhere.There are one or two journalists trying to bring some balance to the situation but most people are glad to see the back of Catholic Ireland in terms of the official political cut-off that is going down here. My brother overheard a conversation between a group of middle class Marxists making lists of the people they want to kill once their party takes advantage of a future disintegration.
Of course,there is not a word about the on going abuse and disappearance of children in State care here...
:pray:
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
We have been utterly betrayed by our Shepard's and their phenomenological,pro communist, Masonic controlled Novus Ordo.
Very sad. Good informative analysis. Thanks.

Voris's prescriptions are spot on.

nvm
It's a reaction to years of systematic abuse repeatedly covered up by the institution of the Church in Ireland.

If the sheep are scattered most of the fault lies with the shepherds.

When the Irish have had great religious leaders they've been great and faithful Catholics.
It's a media generated frenzy which some, including those on this list, are more easily malleable to than others. 
Now every malcontent who got their hands legitimately slapped with a ruler wants to raise cane against the Catholic Church.