Vatican Cardinal recommends kneeling and Communion on the tongue
(08-02-2011, 10:34 AM)NECatholic Wrote: Ordering, under the pain of sin, to receive the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ reverently  is good - anything less than this is NOT good.   

Which is something a cardinal is incapable of doing.

I swear, some people here enjoy being perpetually infuriated and scandalized.  ::)
Some people are not happy unless they are unhappy.
Misery does love company, don't ya' know
(08-02-2011, 05:51 PM)Joshua Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 10:34 AM)NECatholic Wrote: Ordering, under the pain of sin, to receive the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ reverently  is good - anything less than this is NOT good.   

I swear, some people here enjoy being perpetually infuriated and scandalized.  ::)

Well said!

C.

Yup, and some people have a twisted false sense of martyrdom when they say we have to offer up sacriligious NO "masses" and are forced to go to these abominations to fulfill our Sunday duty.   The NO "mass" fulfills your Sunday duty like a Baptist service fulfills your Sunday duty  - IT DOESN'T.  And you can't offer up anything by attending false sacriligious services - matter of fact you actually sin against the First Commandment.

"Which is something a cardinal is incapable of doing."

But a Pope is. Ours just needs to grow a pair.

(08-03-2011, 06:50 AM)NECatholic Wrote:

Yup, and some people have a twisted false sense of martyrdom when they say we have to offer up sacriligious NO "masses" and are forced to go to these abominations to fulfill our Sunday duty.   The NO "mass" fulfills your Sunday duty like a Baptist service fulfills your Sunday duty  - IT DOESN'T.  And you can't offer up anything by attending false sacriligious services - matter of fact you actually sin against the First Commandment by doing this.

:laughing: :laughing: And when exactly did you become a bishop to say such stuff? Or have you skipped the usual intermediate steps and are already making solemn definitions without benefit of papal throne?  Either way, it's just wind.

C.
(08-03-2011, 06:56 AM)Cetil Wrote:

Yup, and some people have a twisted false sense of martyrdom when they say we have to offer up sacriligious NO "masses" and are forced to go to these abominations to fulfill our Sunday duty.   The NO "mass" fulfills your Sunday duty like a Baptist service fulfills your Sunday duty  - IT DOESN'T.  And you can't offer up anything by attending false sacriligious services - matter of fact you actually sin against the First Commandment by doing this.

:laughing: :laughing: And when exactly did you become a bishop to say such stuff? Or have you skipped the usual intermediate steps and are already making solemn definitions without benefit of papal throne?  Either way, it's just wind.

C.

Archbishop Marcel Lefabvre said very much the same thing. At the very least the NO "Mass" is a danger to ones faith. To paraphrase him.

(08-02-2011, 10:34 AM)NECatholic Wrote: Which is something a cardinal is incapable of doing.

But our weak Pope is. If he just grew a pair.

Those aren't my words, Baskerville. Fix your quote please.

Yup, and some people have a twisted false sense of martyrdom when they say we have to offer up sacriligious NO "masses" and are forced to go to these abominations to fulfill our Sunday duty.   The NO "mass" fulfills your Sunday duty like a Baptist service fulfills your Sunday duty  - IT DOESN'T.  And you can't offer up anything by attending false sacriligious services - matter of fact you actually sin against the First Commandment.

::) I take it you're a sede. Regardless, you're tearing off into hysterics and digressions. This subject has nothing to do with the Missal of Paul VI.