moving to an anti-feminist central/south american country?
(08-02-2011, 03:16 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:13 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:12 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:09 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 02:50 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 02:18 AM)ggreg Wrote: I would choose the country most tolerant of American adolescents who need to ask complete and total strangers advice about what to do with their life. And bring an xbox 360 with you because you'll take a while to get a girlfriend.

I got more game now than you did in your "prime"

Bullshit. He scored a smoking hot Russian broad and doesn't have 1,000,000 hang-ups. Plus his chequebook is 1,000x great than yours, and that's the game that matters when it comes to ladies.

says you, tossomatic

Being bitter because you spend your life on the internet bitching about women and your fellow nutbars isn't a good way to spend your time, amigo.

And it's tosser.

No, you're a tossomatic sycophant. 

My mental status has little to do with ggreg's penchant for promoting his  worldly success while denigrating people in what I can only describe as mendacious and mean spirited, and I think that's about as charitable as I can be.

You reek of jealousy and anger at your own sorry state, and have done so especially so in the last few days.
Congrats.
(08-02-2011, 03:18 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:16 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:13 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:12 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 02:18 AM)ggreg Wrote: I would choose the country most tolerant of American adolescents who need to ask complete and total strangers advice about what to do with their life. And bring an xbox 360 with you because you'll take a while to get a girlfriend.

Bullshit. He scored a smoking hot Russian broad and doesn't have 1,000,000 hang-ups. Plus his chequebook is 1,000x great than yours, and that's the game that matters when it comes to ladies.

says you, tossomatic

Being bitter because you spend your life on the internet bitching about women and your fellow nutbars isn't a good way to spend your time, amigo.

And it's tosser.

No, you're a tossomatic sycophant. 

My mental status has little to do with ggreg's penchant for promoting his  worldly success while denigrating people in what I can only describe as mendacious and mean spirited, and I think that's about as charitable as I can be.

You reek of jealousy and anger at your own sorry state, and have done so especially so in the last few days.
Congrats.

No, I just resent lying deceitful scumbags who slander things I believe in and if I have contempt for them and their behavior, I don't have much sympathy for those like you who nip at my heels.

Bootlicker.
You want to bully a twenty year old kid and make him feel bad.

I'll make you feel bad.

Well by that logic I guess Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have the most "game" in the US. What if I won the lottery tomorrow and suddenly made more than Gregg and my checkbook became "1,000 x greater than his"? Didnt think about that did you.
(08-02-2011, 03:26 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote:

Well by that logic I guess Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have the most "game" in the US. What if I won the lottery tomorrow and suddenly made more than Gregg and my checkbook became "1,000 x greater than his"? Didnt think about that did you.

You missed the point about his wife. That's the point about game isn't it. And you haven't won the lottery, so congrats on that point too.

But I'm not going to mind myself with arguing with idiots. I promised myself I wouldn't do that, and have already gone way too far in breaking my own rules.

So ask your girlfriends about your career plans then. Do you think it is a good idea or fair to these young women to date them if you are considering a vocation? I would not want to do that, myself, as I would feel I was wasting the young ladies time and keeping them from exploring better options. Even if you become a Ukrainian SV priest in 5 years you can hardly think it is realistic to bring your Californian bride to reside in a 50sqm krushchevski style apartment in Uzhgorod.

She is going to miss her family 10 time zones away as well as peanut butter cups.
I thought the Brits were supposed to have class.
(08-02-2011, 03:34 AM)ggreg Wrote:

So ask your girlfriends about your career plans then. Do you think it is a good idea or fair to these young women to date them if you are considering a vocation? I would not want to do that, myself, as I would feel I was wasting the young ladies time and keeping them from exploring better options. Even if you become a Ukrainian SV priest in 5 years you can hardly think it is realistic to bring your Californian bride to reside in a 50sqm krushchevski style apartment in Uzhgorod.

She is going to miss her family 10 time zones away as well as peanut butter cups.

Well if I became a Ukranian SV priest before I turned 30 I would probably just marry a Ukranian over there. But first I would have to switch rites and thats a whole other can of worms. I need at least 100k saved before I can move over there, assuming I don't move to the south american sedevacantist anti-feminist paradise.........should it exist which is why I created this forum.
(08-02-2011, 03:24 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: You want to bully a twenty year old kid and make him feel bad.

I'll make you feel bad.

I am trying to stop him becoming someone like you when he grows up. As his own father is also. Pussyfooting around is not going to help him.

Is their a plenary indulgence for this? There should be.  Oh shit. Confrence call with sungard, bye
(08-02-2011, 03:41 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:24 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: You want to bully a twenty year old kid and make him feel bad.

I'll make you feel bad.

I am trying to stop him becoming someone like you when he grows up. As his own father is also. Pussyfooting around is not going to help him.

Is their a plenary indulgence for this? There should be.  Oh shit. Confrence call with sungard, bye

You're going to aspire him to being a hardened cynical sexual progressive?

Not sure how you're any different from the censorious male "nutters" you allege are part of the male trad world.