moving to an anti-feminist central/south american country?
I think a lot of "trad" women on this site are threatened by my post because it means that American women, even conservative catholic ones, would have to step their games up. The fact remains that thousands of men in this country every year are leaving to either go to the Phiippines, Latin America, or Ukraine....primarily because the women there actually appreciate them.
(08-20-2011, 02:17 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: I think a lot of "trad" women on this site are threatened by my post because it means that American women, even conservative catholic ones, would have to step their games up.

Fish-Eater Smackdown yes the lady fishies are clearly threatened by this
I have received so many PMs from the women here telling me how they spend their nights crying knowing that they will never ever be able to marry Saint_Dominic. 
(08-20-2011, 02:22 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I have received so many PMs from the women here telling me how they spend their nights crying knowing that they will never ever be able to marry Saint_Dominic. 

on the other hand all the men were happy they wouldn't have to compete with saint dominic savio
(08-20-2011, 02:26 PM)Gorgondie Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 02:22 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I have received so many PMs from the women here telling me how they spend their nights crying knowing that they will never ever be able to marry Saint_Dominic. 

on the other hand all the men were happy they wouldn't have to compete with saint dominic savio

L O L
Im not talking about myself specifically, Im talking about western catholic men in general who are sick and tired of feminism.
(08-20-2011, 02:43 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Im not talking about myself specifically, Im talking about western catholic men in general who are sick and tired of feminism.

I for one encourage all men to stop dating American women. 

Makes my odds better. 
Another benefit about the Philippines is that divorce is illegal. American catholic men should be very scared of no fault divorce. Fight the power.

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that!  Rolling Pin Censored Hopping Mad Chainsaw
(08-20-2011, 03:13 PM)Iolanthe Wrote:

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that!  Rolling Pin Censored Hopping Mad Chainsaw

Eh, he was way out of your league anyway...